𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

{A/N} - So.. uhm.. I apologize for how the following chapter will go.. it's not.. the happiest.. yeah..

《chapter 26 - sakura's brother》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The days that passed made Y/N feel empty. He wouldn't joke around with his Wonderland friends and he wouldn't hang around Ashido. Sakura would cling to him and sit with him in small corners but she got used to him doing other things that she'd hang out with Kota.

Today was one of those days, Y/N hated everyone. He wanted to hide and lay in bed, and cry. He avoided his classmates all morning by staying in bed. "Y/N, come on." Aizawa spoke, yanking the blankets off of the petite boy. He let out a small groan and sat up, glaring at the man. "Don't look at me like that, Sakura's waiting." He spoke, narrowing his eyes.

Y/N grumbled and looked out the window. His classmates and some of class 1-B were talking. It looked like an activity day, everyone was dressed in their own clothing. A soft grumble left Y/N's throat as he grabbed his bag. He grabbed high - waisted shorts, a tight turtle necked crop, and a large puffy jacket.

He dressed up with ease, an empty expression on his face. The boy slipped his feet in some comfortable slides and walked out of the room, heading outside. Y/N inhaled deeply as he arched forward. "Good morning, Y/N!" Ashido called, rushing over. The bunny narrowed his eyes towards the pink girl and straightened up. The girl stopped in her tracks and paused.

The two stared, intense eye contact meeting. "You know you can talk to me, right?" She asked, crossing her arms. Y/N hummed and nodded, turning on his heels and walking towards Sakura who played cards with Kota. "Bubba!" She gasped, getting up. Y/N crouched down and opened his arms, the girl ramming into him and hugging his neck.

He hugged his little sister and sighed softly. "I win." Kota spoke, grabbing Sakura's cards. The little girl gasped and jumped over. "No!" She declared, her jaw dropped. Kota snickered and shrugged. Y/N blinked and let out a small grumble once more. The boy wasn't very hungry, he didn't feel like eating.

His hair brushed against his forehead as he walked through the clearing, his feet dragging on the ground. "Hey, dumbass." Bakugou called, walking over with his hands in his pockets. The ashe blonde grabbed Y/N's jacket and dragged him into the woods, the boy smacking Bakugou's arm. "Let me go!" The boy hissed.

The taller threw Y/N onto the ground and glared at him crossing his arms. The bunny grumbled and sat up, his jacket falling off his shoulder. "What?!" Y/N snapped, his eyes narrowing. "Why are you so angry all the damn time? Raccoon eyes and shitty - hair are worried about you!" Bakugou grumbled and a soft manor.