𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒮ℯ𝒶𝓈ℴ𝓃🎄

《christmas special - Sorry?》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

A huge lump in the queen size bed was poked by a pale finger. The lump ground and pulled the pillow over it's covered head. Another poke. A little whine left the lump before the blanket was ripped off. A squeak was heard from a small white bunny as he lifted his head to look around. "Y/N, Sakura. I need you both to get up." A gruff voice sighed.

A snowy peach head lifted, a girl with long eyelashes fluttering them open before closing them once more and resting it on the sleeping male's hip. The white bunny was lifted by the pale hands as he sat in the spot where the bunny once lied. "Y/N." His voice was laced with crispy warmth.

E/c eyes slowly opened and turned towards the man, dazed with perfect sleep. "Aizawa..?" Y/N whispered, slowly trying to sit up. The man chuckled and slowly helped Y/N up, the bunny falling into his chest. A blonde stuck his head into the room. "If we want to get there on time, we should get going."

Aizawa sighed and gently put the small bunny on the larger one's head. A small smile crossed Aizawa's features as he picked up the boy, cradled in his arms. His h/c locks gently kissed his closed eyelids. Sakura got to her knees and stared in a daze, sliding off the bed and taking the blanket with her.

She glanced towards Aizawa who sent her a soft smile. She followed him to the door of the bedroom that they were staying in. It wasn't at the UA dorms, rather Aizawa and Present Mic's home. Down the stairs and into the garage, Aizawa set all three children up in the backseat.

Present Mic sat in the passenger seat and smiled to Sakura who reached out for him. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, adjusting his glasses upon his face. Sakura nodded and leaned upon her brother who was still fast asleep.

The black haired man got into the car and started it up, soft heating filling the cool air. Present Mic smiled and got a hold of Aizawa's hand. The two got as close as they could just as the car ride started. The long car ride.

Y/N was awake by the middle of it and was playing iSpy with Sakura for a good hour. This was upon hour three. Hour four consisted upon screaming into the phone at Kirishima and Ashido in a group call. They said sunflowers love the sun and they're calling Y/N a sunflower. Screw the sun, the moon is where it's at!

Hour five the whole car was eating fast food, Sakura inhaling her chicken nuggets while Y/N munched on her french fries she refused to eat.

Six was sleeping. Mic and Aizawa switched spots and the three in the back and the black haired monkey were passed out, ugh - why did Aizawa have to wake Y/N so early? All his fault. Of course.