𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

{A/N} . . . SHIT! I ran out of bunny giiifs.. so.. if you have any - add me on discord! Because I need.. more.. so from now on will.. be simple pictures? Or.. y e s. Simple p i c t u r e s . . . Or BNHA gifs :V

《chapter 22 - dogs and cats》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The bunny hadn't changed ever since the day he left the hospital. Sakura even tried smiling for him, stretching her cheeks everyday which he always gave a small chuckle. He didn't joke around at lunch with his friends anymore, he was quiet. Always lost in thought.

He did start studying in Yaoyorozu's study group. Sakura even learned how to use variables and how to find the slope in a graph. She also learned huge words like exquisite or mosquitoes. Though.. "exit!" "Kittos." It always made Y/N's heart melt and he felt at peace with his little sister. He loved her. She love him. They loved each other.

Due to all this studying, all this time at school. The day has finally came. Testing days! Sakura had been taken away by Aizawa who had his quirk activated while the girl freaked out in the teacher's lounge. The test didn't seem hard, Y/N stayed focused and ignored the paper balls being thrown at his head from his friends.

Those days went by fast, Y/N felt confident when he turned in the test to Present Mic. He was the last one as well which made the whole class groan. "Fucking finally! How long does it take to do a damn test?!" Bakugou yelled. The ash blonde expected a glance from the bunny but he didn't even look. He walked out of the classroom to retrieve his little sister.

The boy opened the door into the teacher's lounge and was attacked into a big hug. Sakura was bawling and shrieking. "Bubba! Bubba!" She called, trying to crawl up him. Y/N picked her up and kissed her nose. "What's wrong?" He asked softly, scratching her head. "Miss.." She mumbled, her tears coming to a stop as she wiped her nose.

"She's a handful. I don't get how you got to her so fast." Aizawa sighed as he combed his fingers through his messy hair.

The bunny let out a chuckling whimper before kissing Sakura's head. "She's quiet with me." Sakura was indeed quit. Now that she was with Y/N, all that could be heard was her soft snifflings, even those were quiet.

Aizawa sighed and pulled his hair up, a soft glare furrowing on his lips. "I have her lunchbox in the corner over there. Are you taking her to the locker room with you?" He asked. Y/N hummed and walked over, picking up the box and handing it to Sakura.

"Wait locker room?" He asked, his voice soft. The siblings' guardian looked at them.

"You have another test, you need to change into your hero costume." Aizawa explained.