𝐈𝐕

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Robby held up an earring, watching his friend fix up his appearance. Today was the day, Robby's best friend would go to UA. Y/N gently took the earring from Robby and stuck it into his perked ear. "I'm still pissed I have to wear a girl's uniform. Do you think momma did this on purpose?" He asked, dusting the green skirt.

To be honestly he didn't even look that bad. He didn't have muscles in his torso so he just looked like a flat chested female, which is totally okay. Not that he thought about it, he did have a pretty feminine body. Maybe it was because of his eating disorder.. turning to the side, he rubbed his stomach, the caved in structure making him the slightest bit sick.

Y/N looked at Robby and pursed his lips before gently kissing his nose. He grabbed his backpack and scooped Robby up before walking downstairs. "Look at my little boy!" Au clapped, tilting her head to the side.

"Did you order a female uniform on purpose?" Y/N asked, walking into the kitchen.

Au furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head slowly, "your father ordered it." She admitted. "Whaaat?! We both know you're homosexual, and there's nothing wrong with that!" Namiko announced, walking into the room.

"He's pansexual, Namiko. He likes girls and guys and everyone in between! Even if he was homosexual that doesn't mean he has to wear a skirt! You stupid idiot.. " Au spat, glaring at man. "Don't worry honey! I'll make sure you have a pair of pants in case you want to wear pants on that day!" She turned on her heels and grabbed her phone, typing away.

Y/N loved his parents, but the weird thing was - they thought being straight was weird. His mother was bisexual and his father was omnisexual. They were a truly weird pair. "Okay, I'm leaving." Y/N announced, walking to the door.

"You're bringing Robert with you?" Namiko asked, looking at the bunny cradled in Y/N's arms.

The male pursed his lips and slipped his shoes on, ruffling his hair. "I brought him to school on the first day of my second year in middle school." He announced, perking up.

Au gave Namiko a look as he watched their son leave the house. "He seems fine." He announced, a smile crossing his lips. "Fine?" Au repeated.

Robby climbed onto Y/N's head, watching cars pass by as the male made his way towards the train station. He slid to a stop as a smell pulled him towards a stand. A beautiful chicken salad sandwich which a bunch of other meats was stacked in a beautiful combination. "Y/N! Is that you?" A female voice called.

Y/N didn't dare look away as he began to dig into his backpack. He pulled out some yen and handed it to the stand owner before pointing at the sandwich. The owner hummed and began to pack up the sandwich, staring at Y/N with an awkward look. "Y/N?"