𝐕𝐈𝐈

[A/N] I just want to say quickly, thank you Shadowcat183 for voting on everything I post. Means a lot, I love you my friend! 💖 I also want to thank Coffee_Muggg for being so sweet and leaving comments that make me smile and it makes my day a whole lot better! I have been blessed by both of you wonderful creatures.

《chapter 7 - class representative》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N yawned as he stumbled through the hallways of UA. After his father was hospitalized, his mother stayed in her room all day. Last night she was sobbing and Y/N decided to pay her back for all the wonderful things and comfort her. Although it was barely enough to make up for everything she's done for him, he felt accomplished when his mother smiled.

He placed his hand on the door before a hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned to see his teacher Aizawa Shota. "I heard what happened. You must be upset. If you need to talk, you can always come to me." He spoke, gently patting the boy's back.

The male's lips curled in a small smile as he nodded slowly, "thank you, sensei." He muttered, bowing slightly. "I hope everything turns out well for you." Aizawa finished, opening up the door. Y/N followed his sensei in before walking to his seat behind Ashido.

"Dude, where were you yesterday?" She asked in a hushed voice. "We called, texted, and even went to your house after school." She spoke, furrowing her eyebrows.

Y/N shook his head and let out a small sigh, "something happened." Kirishima looked at the bunny and blinked slowly, his facial features told otherwise.

"I went over your training from yesterday's training. Bakugou, you need to stop sulking over your losses like a child. If you want to be a hero then you need to suck it up. Midoriya, you need to learn to use your quirk without destroying your body." Aizawa lectured, narrowing his eyes.

Midoriya nodded and looked down at his desk before glancing at the bunny boy across the room. He shared the same expression as Midoriya, which made him worried. Even the shy boy would smile and jump in his seat.

"Today is something that will be easily hard." Aizawa began, the class class beginning to tense up around Y/N as he glanced around. "You'll be picking a class representative." Aizawa finished. The class sighed in relief; "finally, a normal school activity." Some muttered.

Y/N furrowed his eyebrows as he slowly grabbed onto his ears and pulled it down to his head, as his classmates began to scream.