𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

《chapter 27 - moving in》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Soft taps of shoes filled the quiet air as the two siblings walked closely together. Aizawa had made the bold decision to move Y/N into the dorms that UA had set up. Truly, Y/N wasn't complaining. He could spend more time with his friends.

But the reason why he was in such a good mood was because he and Hawks were on call all night the night before. Video call, may we add. The pro - hero had grown close to the boy ever since they met at Aizawa's home.

Sometimes they would hang out when Sakura was taking a daily nap. A soft chuckle left Y/N's lips as he watched a video Hawks sent him on Snapchat. He had been showing off and dropped his phone in a sewer. It kept recording and Y/N couldn't help but laugh at the struggle face Hawks had been making to grab his phone.

"I know that giggle! Y/N!"

He rose his head and he was quickly engulfed in a hug. He noticed brunette hair and hugged the girl back. "Hi!" Uraraka screamed, backing up and shaking the boy. "You're safe! I'm so happy! I can't believe you didn't text me!" She gasped, her jaw dropping.

"Y/N.." Another voice piped up.

The boy smiled at the girl, Tsu. He hugged her and she hugged back. He was slightly taken aback by a sniffle leaving her. "Are you okay, Tsu?" He asked, pulling away. A tear ran down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. "I was so worried.. I didn't expect one of my best friends to disappear..." Tsu spoke, looking at the ground.

He blinked and reached in his pocket, pulling out a napkin. "Uhm, that's what.. this is what I got." Y/N spoke, pursing his lips. Tsu's lips slowly curled in a smile and grabbed the napkin.

"Thank you.." She whispered, holding it in her hands.

Y/N smiled and hugged her again, rubbing her back. Uraraka joined in the hug, Sakura wiggling in the middle. A soft giggle was heard from Tsu. Something weighed the group down, Y/N and Uraraka looking up. Iida was there with a single tear running down his cheek.

He picked the group up and inhaled deeply. "You guys are so cool! Talking about your feelings!" He announced. "Iida." Uraraka croaked, clutching her eyes shut. "You're crushing us." She coughed. Y/N didn't want to admit but she was right. Sakura was in the middle, her poor head getting squished by Y/N and Tsu's abdomen.

The taller dropped the three smaller students, bowing multiple times. Sakura rubbed her head and looked up at Y/N who pursed his lips. The boy carefully wrapped his arm around Tsu's shoulder, the girl tightly grabbing onto his hand. "Y/N!" Kirishima smiled, throwing his hands up.