𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

《chapter 8 - bus ride》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N was ecstatic as he hurried his way into the locker room. He held his case in his hands and was waiting for this moment all his life. He breathed in heavily before exhaling.

Opening the case, there - folded neatly - was his hero costume. He let out a squeal and jumped up and down, slamming his head on the ceiling which caused him to hit the ground pretty hard. The locker room door swung open to reveal his male classmates. "Did you fall?" Sero snickered, covering his mouth.

The bunny ignored him and began to go to town and strip down! He was practically vibrating for how happy he was, a toothy smile plastered on his face. "Why are you so excited?" Iida asked, joining the shorter male.

"Hero!" He squealed, pulling out his shirt.

He gasped and hugged the soft fabric. He quickly put on his costume, the noise of ticking filling the room. He adjusted the hat that his is right ear and tightened the earrings on his left. He had a tight shirt on with a turtle neck and being sleeveless. He wore baggy pants that held plenty cards and a few pocket watches in their own pockets.

Black converse shoes were fastened on his feet. This was the simple area. He best was waist and up! A large clock was tightly wrapped around his waist upon a cloth and hung by his ankle, his wrist held three wrist watches that all ticked in unison.

His hat had a soft fabric wrapped around the bottom with playing cards sticking out, along with a clock pasted onto it. His other hand had a pocket watch wrapped around his middle finger, a bunny in the middle and his ears being the hands of the clock.

"Woah! Y/N, you really decked out!" Midoriya smiled, giving his friend a thumbs up.

Kirishima nodded in agreement and looked at the shorter who averted back to his shy stage and crouched down, facing away from the group. "Hey, what time is it?" Kaminari asked, poking Y/N's shoulder.

"Time for you to learn how to read a clock." Y/N answered softly, Kirishima's jaw dropping while Sero laughed.

Kaminari furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "Fine. Jerk." He muttered, turning his back towards the ticking bunny. "Shut UP!" Bakugou yelled, glaring at Y/N.

"Kacchan, you can't silence a clock." Midoriya spoke, his eyes narrowing. "Shut up, Deku! If he can't shut the damn things off then get out!" Bakugou hissed, only for the ticking to get louder.

He turned to his left to see Y/N holding his biggest clock next to his ear. Bakugou growled and reached over to explode the poor bunny, the male shrieking and sprinting out of the room. "Y-Y/N! Wait up!" Kirishima called, hopping out of the room while fixing his boot.