𝐕

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N trailed behind Kirishima like a lost puppy, looking at everyone he had passed. Changing in the boys' locker room was extremely awkward for him, having to take off a skirt and all. "You have an eye for soft things, is this gym uniform soft to you?" Kirishima asked, pulling at the blue piece.

The shorter rubbed his stomach slightly before shaking his head. He then nodded. "It's like.. a fluffy silk." He mumbled, beginning to feel the fabric on his sleeve. Kirishima hummed and nodded and came to a stop, causing Y/N to smash right into his back.

"Kirishima what the- " Y/N shut his mouth as a blonde with a black zigzag looked at him. "Uh.. he's shy." Kirishima chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

Y/N tapped his foot on the ground as a hole opened up. Before he could jump in, Kirishima snatched him up. "We aren't giving up today!" He smiled. The male frowned and arched forward - looking around.

"Oh - I'm Kaminari Denki!" The zigzag kid introduced.

Y/N began to slip through Kirishima's arms, a small whimper leaving his lips. "This is L/N Y/N." Kirishima smiled, regaining his grip on the male. "I'm Kirishima Eijirou!"

"Alright, listen up. We're going to have a quirk apprehension test." Their sensei, Aizawa Shota announced.

Kirishima dropped Y/N as his mouth dropped. "Quirk apprehension test?!" The class yelled. Y/N sat up and tapped his foot on the ground, reaching in and snapping multiple times.

"What?!" Mad Hatter yelled, looking at Y/N through the hole. "Pot." He muttered, looking around.

He was given a handle and he took out . . . A broken teapot. He deadpanned and looked at the laughing three through the hole. "L/N, is something funny?" A voice asked. Y/N immediately shut the hole as he popped to his feet. Aizawa stared at him through the crowd of people.

Y/N's eyes welled up with tears as he slowly shook his head. He looked down at his feet as tears began to fall. He let out a small hiccup as he took a small step back. Kirishima noticed the boy's reaction and turned towards him, placing a hand on his lower back.

More tears began to fall as Y/N quickly rose his fists to his eyes, beginning to wipe his tears. Called out on the first day. He tapped his foot on the ground just as a full teapot flew in the air. Y/N quickly grabbed it and dropped the broken one in.

Kirishima pulled Y/N into a side hug, wrapping his arm tightly around his 'friend'. Y/N began to listen to Aizawa's lecture about something being fun as he began to drink the tea down.