𝐗𝐗𝐈 - 𝐕

《chapter 21

《chapter 21.5 - dadzawa and the three cats》
》filler《
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Aizawa glanced at the once kind and warm boy who had gone nasty and cold. The only time his face lit up was when Sakura told him she loved him. It had been a few days since Namiko's death and Y/N had healed without the funny remarks of his father.

Au had refused to let Y/N and Sakura stay in Aizawa's custody. She had felt heartbroken but she finally allowed when she was able to comprehend what would happen if she didn't. She were to mourn by herself in her quiet home.

Sakura didn't seem to happy about it either. Sure, she didn't have a strong connection with the man but she didn't want Y/N to hurt. She felt terrible. She felt like she could have stopped it, she had told Y/N it was her fault. He gave her a speech that it was indeed not, and he didn't stop even after she bursted into tears. Why did she cry? She doesn't know, is it because she suddenly felt wanted?

Y/N's ears hadn't lifted from his head within four days. He barely even moved from the bed unless his bladder was about to explode. He didn't eat anything and went from 96.2 pounds down to 89.7. Aizawa had begged him to eat on his knees.. Sakura had tried to use her quirk to shove it in his face but he stopped eating.

"We're going to stop by the school. Principal Nezu wants to talk to you, then I can take you home. We can get some fast food as well, unless you want to eat Lunch Rush's food but I feel their portions you won't eat." Aizawa sighed as he signed a piece of paper for Y/N's discharge. "I'd advise you be careful when you walk into the classroom, some might try to attack you like Sero and Kaminari." He continued as he turned towards the two siblings.

The bunny let out an empty chuckle as his shoulders slumped. "Sounds threatening." His fake smile dropped as he softly stroked the back of Sakura's head. Aizawa let out a hum and gently ruffled Y/N's hair. "It's 1-A. What do you expect?"

The two stared at each other while Y/N was lost in thought. "A flower on my desk. A whole tribute around it because Kaminari thinks I'm dead." He mumbled, straightening his back. "He - . . . How the hell did you know that?" Aizawa asked softly. "He's dumb. Cute. But dumb." Y/N spoke as Sakura tugged on his oversized sweater.

He slowly picked her up and rested her on his hip. "Right.. let's go. It's best not to waste sunlight, plus I'm sure your classmates want to see you." Aizawa spoke as he began walking out of the hospital. Y/N followed with his eyes staring at the ground. Sakura also stared down at the ground, confused on seeing what he was seeing.

They walked to a sleek black car and Aizawa opened the front and back door. Y/N placed Sakura down and she crawled into the back. The boy sat in the front seat and muttered a thank you. Sakura let out a whine as she reached for Y/N. He turned around and gave her a smile, softly grabbing her hand and kissing her fingers.