identity [parley, irondad]

short but i had to do this

peters class has a Q and A with the avengers

peters pov

"how old are you?" a student from my class asks me, i think their name is Charlie.

"erm well im actually your age..." i look over to Dad and he nods.

"if you want to" he whispers and harley grabs my hand.

"i know a lot of you, and a lot of you know me..."

at hearing that, everyone starts shouting questions at me and i flinch at the sudden loud noise. dad shushes and after a minute of taking deep breath i pull my mask off.

"no way parker is spiderman!" flash shouts and my whole family spins around to look at him.

"prove it!" i hear a few people shout.

"you are all deeply mistrusting people. and i respect it." i jump and hang from the ceiling on my hand. harley just shakes his head at me, laughing slightly.

"crawl around" i hear someone shout again.

"crawl around? no" i say and a few people shout, "this is plenty. how do i stick to the ceiling?"

"hey uh pete?" i look over to dad, "could you get the cobweb up there? since youre like up there?"

"yeah" i sigh and put my mask in my mouth, then swing my legs onto the ceiling and crawl over the the corner. i flap my hand around weirdly to get the web and then drop back to the floor.

"thank you" he smiles.

"show us your webs!" ned shouts and i just shake my head at him laughing. i shoot a web at a wall to my side and get a few cheers from the crowd of students.

"your pops was asking if you could clean up the webs you just shot?" dad asks with a chuckle.

"oh yeah sorry pops" i walk over the the wall and waft my hand around at that too. at this point harley just bursts out laughing and i giggle slightly at him.

—————————————
337 words

A/N - i jus couldnt help myself im sorry :)