soulmates [parley]

gonna be short but who caressss

background: when you turn 16 you get a   number appear on your wrist of how far away your soulmate is. when you meet them, that number disappears.

peters pov

i look down at my wrist to see the numbers rapidly changing. theyre getting closer. oh my gods, theyre coming to new york.

i decide that theres nothing i can really do until they get off what i assume is a plane. im going to pass time by going down to the intern labs.

"bye dad. see you in a bit!"

he waves at me from his lab and smiles. i make my way over to the elevator and when i get out i go and help some of the newer interns out.

————————————[few weeks later]

i go back down to the lab and sit with my friends Hayley and Sophie. i hear them talking about parsley or something but they go quiet when i get there.

"Hey Hayley, Soph" i smile at them and sit on the sofa opposite them both.

"hey pete!" hayley says and soph smiles at me.

Hayley nudges Sophie so she glares at hayley. "soph come onnnn" she pleads.

"ok fine" sophie sighs.

"simpkins" she says thankfully.

"okay what is going on with you two?" i ask, finally giving up on trying to work out what theyre doing. i never know to be honest.

"we have someone we want to introduce you to!" soph jumps up and pulls me off the sofa. we walk over to the lift and hayley gets fri to take us up to the higher level intern labs, we were on the break floor. they both have access to all floors because theyre my best friends.

"Hey Harls come here!" Hayley shouts and runs over to this tall blonde boy in the lab.

"come on peter" soph drags me towards the absolutely adorable boy "Harls this is peter. pete" she turns back to me "this is harley!"

sophie drags hayley back towards the elevator and they watch us from afar.

i shake his hand "hi" i chuckle a bit and smile.

he laughed back and shook my hand. my heart melted at the sound of his laugh. i pretty much died on the spot.

"well i should probably be getting back" i point over my shoulder and he nods and turns around.

i turn back to hayley and sophie and give them a confused look. i check my wrist because you never know. still nothing. WAIT NOTHING!!

"wait!" i shout and turn back around.

harley spins back around looking confused. i look at him longingly. he looks down at his wrist and sees it empty.

he runs towards me and i run back towards him in what almost seems like slow motion. i stop in the middle.

"hi" i smile.

he just put one hand in my hair and one on my waist and kisses me passionately. i put my arms around his neck and kiss him back harder.

i pull back and rest my forehead on his "wow" i whisper.

"you can say that again darlin'" he says.

i hear soph and hayley squealing in the background then i hear "so i see youve finally met harley?"

i spin around to see dad shaking his head at the girls. i just turn bright red and harley grabs my hand.

"c'mon darlin" he pulls me past them to the elevator.

just as the doors close i hear dad say to hayley and sophie "ill admit they are cute." i smile and lean my head against harley strong shoulder.

————————————
593 words

A/N- im rly tired and its not even late but im still gonna go to bed so yh. enjoy :)