Harleys dating who?! [adorable parley, ironstrange]

[background: harley is on an overnight field trip to stark towers. he is bullied by a kid named jack. he slept in peter and his room ofc.]

peters pov

i wake up to my boyfriends strong arms wrapped around my waist. i smile and close my eyes, snuggling closer to Harley. he yawns and kisses the back of my neck. i look round and he immediately kisses my lips before jumping up and pulling me out of bed.

i groan but reluctantly get up and throw on Harleys sweatshirt. im so glad that hes back from tenesse, i missed him.

we walk into the kitchen, hand in hand and i lie my head on his shoulder. we sit down at the table and eat some waffles that dr dad made for us.

we finish our waffles and move over to the sofa. Harls sits down and i sit on his lap. i snuggle into his chest and he turns the tv on. we sit there for a while, my head in the crook of his neck. i smile into him and he pulls me closer.

Friday interupts us Peter, Harley, Sir would like you down in his lab.

Harley stands up, tipping me off his lap. "heyyyyy!!" i grumble and grab his hand. he pulls me up off the floor and we walk down to Dad's lab.

"hey pete, Harley. i need your help working on Peters suit."

we nod and walk over to my suit. after who knows how long working on it, we finally take a break.

Dad looks at his watch "you know what Harley, it's probably time for you to get back to your class. see you tonight?"

"fine, old man. see you later."

Harley grabs my hand and pulls me over to the private lift. we step in and the doors close. i push him against the wall and kiss him hard. he kisses me back and pulls me closer.

[and thats as far as they went bc this is pg]

the doors open with a ding and we step out. we walk over to his class laughing. the teacher immediately sees my level 10 badge and doesnt question where Harley was, but someone in his class wasnt so smart.

"where were you harold" he says spitefully

[that was for u hayley_jh 😭😭😭]

"shut up jack" Harley replies unfazed.

"who were you with?!" Jack asks.

"me" i smile at him.

"and who are you dickwad?"

"im his boyfriend" harley smiles proudly "who are you?"

"Oh My God! Harley keener is gay?" he laughs

"yeah he is. whats it to you?" i say, getting angry now.

"who are YOU to speak to me like that?!" he spits at me.

"hes peter stark!" harls says proudly and i lean into his side. loads of people in his class gasp, but he doesnt buy it.

"yeah sure. tony stark doesnt have a son."

"Fri, tell dad and pop to come down?" i say to seemingly no one.

sure thing boss.

he seems more unsure now "and tony stark definitely isnt gay!"

"thats mr stark to you kid." he walk over and puts an arm over my shoulder and smiles at me "Pete, Harls, is everything okay?"

"yep Dad everything is fine now," i smile triumphantly at jack.

"yeah old man. were good." harley grins widely.

"well thats good then. see you later" pop says and pull Dad away, back to the elevator.

"bye dr dad!" i wave "is it okay if i tag along?"

the teacher nods slowly, mouth on the floor.

"lets go then!" harley grabs my hand and pulls me along behind the group.

————————————
607 words

A/N- kinda short but i think its super cute, and i wanted to do a cute parley one.

lemme know if u have any ships u want me to include or do a oneshot abt.

and lemme know if u have any ideas that u want me to write. :D