I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! [parley]

probably gonna be rly short
peters pov

im so excited! today is the day that Harley finally joins midtown high. no one in my school knows im bi or that i have a boyfriend of 3 years, but im excited to tell everyone that Harls is mine.

"HARLS COME ON! we need to go or we'll be late!" i flop down onto the bed.

"okay okay darlin, im here!" he pulls me up off our bed and then passes me one of his (our) sweatshirts. i pull it on over my head then grab his hand and pull him down to the car where happy is waiting.

————————————

I grab Harley's hand and walk into our first class, english with Mr Harrington. my dad called the school and managed to get all out classes together. we go and sit down at the back and i snuggle into his side.

"Harley right?" the teacher asks and Harley nods.

"Harley keener, i just moved her from rose hill, tenesse." he smiles and does a small wave. i squeeze his other hand under the table.

————————————

as we walk down the corridor, a tall red head walks up to Harley. "hey Harley, i was wondering if you would want to go to the movies with me this weekend? like a date?" she blushes and batters her eyelashes.

"sorry but im gay" her face falls "and i have a boyfriend." he lifts up our interlocked hands and she scoffs then walks off. Harley kisses my cheek, i spin around and kiss his lips.

when we get to my locker, harley lets go off my hand and leans against the locker next to mine, staring lovingly at me. another girl comes up to Harley to ask him out. of course he says no, but by this point hes had enough.

he grabs a chair from the side and stands up on it "everyone!!" he shouts and all the people in the hallway turn to look at him. "please stop asking me on dates! im gay and i have a boyfriend!!" he jumps off the chair and kisses me roughly, putting his finger on my chin. i smile into it, then pull away resting my forehead on his.

[love, victor vibessss]

"PARLEY IS FUCKING CANON BITCHES!!!" i spin around to see this brunette, Hayley i think her name is, scream at the top of her lungs.

"WHOOOOO ABOUT DAMN TIME PARSLEYYYYY!!" another girl, Sophie i think, cheers and jumps up and down.

i just smile at Harley before intertwining our fingers and kissing him lightly on the lips, then walking over to the door and jumping into the back of Happy's car.

"how was your day?"

"pretty good happy, pretty good" i cant get rid of this massive smile on my face.

"dork" Harley smiles at me and i snuggle into his side. he kisses the top of my head and i smile even more.

————————————
487 words

A/N- i jus thought this was pretty cute so i wanted to write it so yh. got some love victor vibes going on and yh. its like 1am so no judgment pls :)