He was the opposite of his twin brother, hwan.

Hwan loved to  give hug to everybody or help someone who needed it, but..  most of the time he wanted a small reward in the end. He is very smart and love calculing everything, and was very observant.  

But with his cute Angel face, nobody could ever think he wasnt all but innocent.  He knew how to get what he wanted.

And ,You woudnt be there when he had a argument with his brother . Rare was the time  where  they would punch each other’s  in the face.

Instead, they loved more to  yell  at each other , spitting the truth  to the other and most part of time , one of them  ended up crying mostly . Lucky san was there to fix up the fights.  

But even if they were fighting,  this duo was just inseparable.  they were a very good team..but not in the eyes of the poor person who was stuck with them the most part of time .  

---------------

 dada! Hwan steal the rope  I was playing with !!》Yelled a small 3 years old hybrid wolf toward his father , san.  

- no..that's not true! 》 Responded hwan almost on the verge of crying.  But God knew San knew it was fake tears.  

- what the fuck you were doing playing with a rope anyway? You two , come help mommy to set up the table our guest is coming. 》 said yeosang, holding his 1 year old daughter hybrid wolf in his arm .  

- ..I just wanted to catch the chicken outside ..》 said jaesang,  head low .  

- what daddy and mommy told you about that ? Leave the chicken alone . We need it to eat and to have egg later . My fox , I'm gonna take care of yeona while you set the table .》 San didnt really let time to Yeosang to anwser he just took carefully his daughter in his arms .  

- dont lied to me , you just wanted to spend time with her. 》 Giggled Yeosang,    but he didnt care. he knew san really loved his only daughter.  She had the same eyes as san and she also had his dimples.  But , her face shape and everything else looked exactly  like yeosang's

And surprisingly,  she was planned . And even more surprising,    it was san who asked to try for another and last one.  Of course san didn't mind if it would be a girl or boy, but when she was born as a Beautiful little girl..he was so damn happy.  
She was clearly daddy's daughter.  

--------------

And finally,Once the table and everything else was ready , the guest was finally arrived .  

Today was a party were yeosang and san had a chance to meet everyone,  even the family.  

-mommy! Fat uncle is here ! 》 Yelled jeasang from the outside since Yeosang  let him go play after he helped him.  

And yeosang was still inside finishing what he had to do.  

- ah, wooyoung is already there ? 》  

Going outside Yeosang smiled when he saw wooyoung with his baby bumb of eight month coming toward him.  

- I heard you jeasang !! At least me I have a boyfriend !!》Yelled back the hybrid cat.

For all answer,  jeasang giggled and went to hug wooyoung.  It was how he showed his love toward his uncle.  

- I will  Wash you mouth with soap , jeasang. 》  

- noo..uncle needs the soap more than me , you smell...ewww !!》Laughed the small wolf as he  pinched his own nose as if he didnt want to smell the smell of wooyoung.