~VWWDC 23~

The demon laughs before pulling Jung-Ae's hair back

The demon laughs before pulling Jung-Ae's hair back. Jungkook's eyes widened as he sees Jung-Ae scream in pain. He looked at the demon, his eyes glowing purple. His canines came out and he growled before stomping on the ground. This causes the ground to shake.

The demons are shocked at this, staring at Jungkook, who's claws then came out. He howled before attacking. The demon groaned, being pushed back while Jungkook starts slashing his chest. Jung-Ae ran to the other. Jungkook stops and the demon laid there, bleeding.

The other demon stared at him, scared. Jungkook was about to attack him too, but he disappeared. Jungkook stops up, brushing himself. He looks back up and sees Jung-Ae, smiling at him. The demon that laid there, disappeared into thin air, meaning he's dead.

"You were cool, mama!" Jung-Ae says, while Jungkook chuckles, scratching his nape. They all looked up as the sky got more dark. They looked at each other and nodded.

They got in and is met with some demons. They remembered what Namjoon taught them and used it. They used the spells, defeating each demon. They used their speeds to go to the top, fighting some demons while they're going. For Jung-Ae, he was told to go home with his Taeju hyung. They didn't let Taeju fight now, as they're scared he might get hurt.

The demons blocked their ways as they reached the top.
"Get out of the way before we hurt you" Taehyung says, staring at them with red glowing eyes. The demons all laughed together, black smoke surrounded them all. They stared at each other, confused.

The demons then turned into a big monster, making the six look in shock. The other werewolves and vampires that volunteered to fight were already outside.

"Now, fight us!"