~VWWDC 5~

Taehyung walks to the "Taehyung" in the corner and hissed

Taehyung walks to the "Taehyung" in the corner and hissed. The "Taehyung" opened his eyes, showing all black. It smirked and disappeared into thin air.
"Jungkook! Are you okay?!" Taehyung asks as he ran to his husband. Jungkook nodded, coughing as he hugged Taehyung.
"Thank goodness we got here on time" Jin says. They all nodded and checked on Jungkook.
"We'll leave you guys to take care of them, we're going to Namjoon hyung" Taehyung says and they nodded.

"So, who's up for an uncle and nephew time?!" Hoseok screams, while Yoongi sighs, shaking his head as he stared at the loud alpha.
"Hi, grumpy uncle Yoongi" Jung-Ae says, smirking.
"This brat" Yoongi says, glaring at Jung-Ae. Taehyung and Jungkook chuckles and got out of the house before using their speed to arrive faster.

It took them 10 minutes to arrive at the wizard's place. Knocking on the door, it opened by itself before they walked in.
"Taehyung! Jungkook! Long time no see!" Namjoon says and hugged the two. They smiled and hugged back.
"You've gotten buff" Taehyung says and Namjoon chuckles.
"Yup, I worked out" Namjoon says and told them to follow him. They walked to a table with a big crystal ball at the center.

"Why are you guys here?" Namjoon asks, smiling.
"Well... I just got attack by a demon awhile ago... " Jungkook says and Namjoon's eyes widened.
"Oh, no, did you get clawed again?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook shakes his head.
"Luckily I didn't" Jungkook says, smiling.

"We just went here to ask you if they're back" Taehyung says and Namjoon nods. He then caressed the ball, and it shows them two demons, staring at something.

"I'll get my revenge for the demons they had killed!"

"They all should die! Vampires and werewolves should disappear!"

"And soon we'll take over the world!"