~VWWDC 9~

The Kim family awoke to loud banging on their on their door

The Kim family awoke to loud banging on their on their door. Because of this, they all got down to see it. Walking to the front door, they're met with an injured werewolf. Thus causes them to fully wake up, staring at the werewolf with worry.
"Taehyung! Jungkook! Luckily, please help us! Our village is being attacked! They injured so many werewolves!" The werewolf says, clasping his hands together as they begged.

They stared at each other and nodded, looking back at their kids.
"Jung-Ae, Taeju, stay in the house and wait for your uncle Jin, me and your dad are going" Jungkook says and the two nodded. Jungkook mindlinks Jin, telling him to check on his kids. Jin said an okay before they follow werewolf.

Jungkook and Taehyung arrives at a weird village. It wasn't damaged or anything, but rather okay looking. They frowned and looked back, but as soon as they did this, they felt something hit their heads before darkness took over them.

Jungkook and Taehyung wakes up with a groan. They couldn't move, and as they opened their eyes, they realized that they're tied. They squint their eyes as the door opens and two demons walked in. The demons smirked and stared at the two.
"Look who we have here, brother" The demon says, laughing evilly.
"I have killed your people before, I won't hesitate to do it again, but this time... I'll make to not leave a single one" Taehyung says, hissing.

The demon imitates him as a way of mocking before laughing.
"Let's just leave, brother, we'll come back in with your food" The two demons says, laughing.
"Make sure it's tasty now!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Shut up, omega!" They said before disappearing.
"And I'm back to being tied again" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I like it more when-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung kissed him to shut him up.

"Jungkook, shut up"