~VWWDC 21~

Jung-Ae opens his eyes, groaning as he felt someone tap his shoulder

Jung-Ae opens his eyes, groaning as he felt someone tap his shoulder. He looks back, his eyes widening as he's met with a silhouette.
"Mama...? Dad? Taeju hyung?" He says, gasping as the silhouette covered his mouth something. His eyes widened more as the silhouette grabbed him, carrying him up.

He wanted to scream but there was something covering his mouth and he couldn't make any sounds. The silhouette took him with him as they flew out of the window. He shook his head and tried resisting but the silhouette did something that got him dizzy and caused him to pass out.

Jungkook woke up with a gasp, he sits up. Taehyung also sat up as he was startled by Jungkook. He looked at the younger, holding his shoulder.
"Are you okay, baby?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook breathes heavily, looking at him. Taehyung kisses the top of his head and calmed him down. Jungkook looked at the window, it was still night.

"I should check on them" He says and got off of bed.
"I'll come with you" Taehyung says and also got off of bed. He followed Jungkook as he walked out of the room. They walked to their sons room, they walked in and accidentally woke Taeju up.

"Mama? Dad? What happened?" Taeju asks, raising his brow.
"We just wanted to check up on you, guys" Jungkook says, smiling as he walked to Taeju's bed, kissing his forehead. Jungkook then walked to Jung-Ae's bed, thinking he'd be there, but as he lifts the blanket up, no one was there.
"Taeju... Where's your brother?" Jungkook asks, looking at Taeju and at Taehyung.

"I don't know... I just woke up" Taeju says, staring at them.
"Jung-Ae?!" Jungkook says, trying to see if Jung-Ae was just downstairs or something. But nothing. Taehyung then smells something.

"A demon... "