~VWWDC 10~

"Hyung, can you calm down?" Jungkook says, huffing

"How can I calm down, we're tied up here" Taehyung says, growling.
"Hyung, I've been in this situation before" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Well, I haven't... And I remembered that you insulted them, you should be happy you're still alive" Taehyung says, glaring.

"Oh, come on, honey... Just calm down, you'll just hurt yourself by pulling on those ropes" Jungkook says, shaking his head. Taehyung groaned, finally giving up.
"What are you even doing with your hands behind your back?"  Taehyung asks, raising his brow. Jungkook winked at him before showing him his hands.
"I have ways, love" Jungkook says, standing up from his seat and kissed his cheek.

"Stop that and untie me, you little bitch" Taehyung says, smirking.
"You're the bitch" Jungkook says, growling.
"I'm so sorry, baby" Taehyung says, giving puppy eyes. Jungkook giggles and untied Taehyung.
"Let's go?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded before carrying the younger and using his speed to get out of the warehouse.

They arrived back home, meeting Taeju and Jung-Ae, who immediately ran to them and hugged them tightly.
"Mama, dad! We were so worried" Taeju says, sighing in relief as he sees his parents. They smiled at them, kissing their foreheads.
"Where were you guys even?" They heard, looking back and is met with Namjoon.

"Oh, Namjoon hyung? Finally decided to come out of your cabin?" Taehyung says and Namjoon rolled his eyes.
"I had to, I sensed that you guys were in danger" Namjoon says and Jungkook laughs.
"Yeah, yeah, we were caught by demons... I've been in that situation before, but Taehyungie here wasn't, so I had to calm him down" Jungkook says, laughing.
"How'd you guys get away?" Jin asks and Jungkook shows a small sharp object he has.

"Smart"