~VWWDC 12~

Taehyung is worried, he's by himself, alone

Taehyung is worried, he's by himself, alone. But, he's not scared for himself, he's scared for his kids and husband. Jungkook went out for grocery shopping, he insisted on coming along, but the younger didn't want him to. His kids are in school.

Since he couldn't take it anymore, he uses his speed and went to the store. He needs to hide though, Jungkook will see him. He saw the younger, who's having a hard time reaching for this one ingredient. Suddenly, a guy came and helped him.

Taehyung is shocked... And jealous, so, he went over and lightly pushed the guy. Jungkook looks up and gasped, staring at him.
"Hyung, why are you here?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"I was worried" Taehyung says before glaring at the guy.

"No need to worry, I'm all good" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Well, now that you're here, help me find these ingredients" Jungkook says and gave the list to Taehyung. The older nodded and uses speed to find the following ingredients.

He finishes this for 5 minutes and when he got back, he could see the guy, still there, staring at Jungkook, who's counting the ingredients he got. He hisses before wrapping an arm around Jungkook.
"Is there any problem?" Taehyung says, looking at the guy.

"Oh, it's nothing" The guy says, smiling.
"Well, then, go along... Don't bother my HUSBAND" Taehyung says, emphasizing "husband".
"Oh, you jealous, vampie" Jungkook says, laughing.
"He was literally checking you out" Taehyung says, huffing. Jungkook chuckles and kisses Taehyung's cheek, patting his cheek after.

"No need to worry, I only got my eyes on you" Jungkook says, giggling as he intertwines fingers with the older.
"Are we done?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.
"We should also go and get the kids" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.

"Luckily I brought the car"