~VWWDC 14~

Taeju slowly opens his eyes, groaning

Taeju slowly opens his eyes, groaning. He tried sitting up but someone stopped him. He looked at who it is and sees his father, with his arm in sling.
"Dad...?" Taeju says and Taehyung sighed in relief.
"Finally, you're awake" Taehyung says, kissing his son's forehead.
"What happened? Your arm? Mama and Jung-Ae?" Taeju says and Taehyung sighed.

"We got in a car accident, Taeju... And my arm, I broke it... But it's okay... Jung-Ae, he's there" Taehyung says and pointed at the other bed and a sleeping Jung-Ae is seen.
"Is he hurt?" Taeju asks, worry laced in his voice.

"No, no, Jung-Ae just received minor injuries... Thank goodness you protected him, but you got hurt though" Taehyung says, sighing as he brushed Taeju's bangs.
"That's okay... At least I got to protect him" Taeju says, smiling a little.

"What about mama...?" Taeju says and Taehyung gulped.
"Your mama is still in surgery" Taehyung says, sighing.
"W-why?" Taeju asks, voice shaky. He's nervous and worried.
"He got stabbed by a metal and they're trying their best to remove it... Your uncles came to donate some blood" Taehyung says as he starts to cry.

"Dad... Don't cry... " Taeju says and hugged Taehyung. The older hugged him back.
"Why is Jung-Ae still asleep?" Taeju asks as they pulled away.
"I told him to go to sleep because he couldn't stop crying when he saw you... And we had to calm him down" Taehyung says as he stared at his youngest son.

"Will mama be okay?" Taeju asks, frowning.
"Yes, your mama will be okay... He's a strong guy..." Taehyung says, smiling. The door opened and they're met with the three alpha wolves, along with one vampire.
"Oh, thank goodness you're awake, Taeju" Jin says, smiling.

"Tae... Namjoon was here awhile ago and he told us that the accident is caused by a demon... "