Chapter 13

I rearranged my room and put the things where I wanted it. I slowly backed up and fell backwards on my bed. Kicking off my shoes wasn't the smartest idea once I kicked my sandal off it flew across the room and accidentally hits Zayn in the head when he walked into my room to check on me.

"Ow!" Zayn yelped as he rubbed his head.

I shot up wide-eye. "Omg I'm so sorry Zayn!" I apologized.

He came and sat on my bed next to me. Zayn laughed and said it was fine then once I look away he came lunging at me.

"Ow!" I laughed. We tackled each other for awhile until I closed ny eyes for one second when he put his lips against mine. I flinched at his movement, he really never done this Zayn usually kisses my on the cheek or forehead.

It felt good being around him. I felt like that I was protected with him and the boys! I never felt this happy in my life, I laughed and we departed I went over to my phone which has been buzzing for awhile. Lucky guess I had a feeling it was Jade.

She announced that she's going to Los Angeles! Wow I'm so excited!! Should I tell her that I'm now living in Los Angeles? And should we meet at the beach? I sat on my bed thinking about wheb the day does come and scrolled through my news feed on Facebook to see what's happening. Just then one thing caught my eye I stopped scrolling and just stared at it. I can't believe this! She's alive! Bella is alive and is found! Holy crap! A wave full of energy waved through me..I did a small happy dance and walked out of my house and said to the lads and their girls about the news. They seemed pretty happy! Although I'm still really recovering over Evan's death. I need to find that son of a b*tch and he/she will have to pay big time!

"Hey you know what we should do on your guy's first day at home? We should go swimming! I mean we have all our swimsuits. Right lads?" Harry asked us looking from the bus to the girls.

I shot up and got excited, "please Zayn? Please can we? Pretty please?" I asked repeatedly jumping on him.

"Ah alright, let's go," Zayn agreed.

"Yes thank you! Ima go and get my swimsuit, do u girls want to come? Not in the bathroom of course, well you can I'll just be in the shower with the curtain closed," I laughed filled with energy.

Melissa laughed, "um..." she paused. "Alright I guess it'll be weird but ok."

I jumped up and zoomed to my room and pulled out my black two piece swimsuit and went in the bathroom.

Louis's POV

I watched as Emma and the girls walked to the room, well not walking for Emma.

"Well Zayn you got an energetic girl there, huh?" I laughed.

He laughed with me. "Yep that's right! That's one thing I think about her,"

"What's the first?" I asked. Well that was a dumb question!

"Look at her Louis! She's beautiful and amazing," Zayn said.

Niall looked at me. "I have an idea! You know how great Emma is at singing?" He asked.

"Yeah?" Zayn called as he went into the kitchen.

"I think she can preform two songs with us at concerts," Niall said.

"Great idea!" I called back giving him a high five.

Emma's POV

Once I got my swimsuit on I walked out of the bathroom with shorts and an over shirt.

"Lets go!" I said with excitement point to the door and grabbing my Sunglasses and headed out the door. I squinted at the bright sun and walked towards the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived I ran to the sand barefoot digging my toes into the nice hot sand. It was hot as hell though.

"Hot!" I shouted and ran towards the water, "ahhh much better!"

We all held hands and ran into the water together.