Chapter 19

Waking up was a little rough on me. I received the news that one of my best friends, Chelsea has been in a car crash and is being brought to the hospital. I haven't been out of bed for an hour, just staring at the wall think why is everything happening like this right now?

Jackson and Zayn had to drag me out of bed. But I eventually made myself eat instead I just stirred my spoon around in my cereal. I lost my appetite.

Zayn's POV

I hate seeing Emma like this! She's so depressed now she thinks it's her fault that Chelsea is in the hospital but that isn't true at all.

Emma would not take a single bite out of her cereal. What can I do? She didn't tell me what hospital her friend is at, she didn't talk since she received the news on facebook.

"Hey Ems?" I asked.

Nothing. She just stared into her bowl of cereal and began to cry. "Oh poor Emmie," Jackson said walking over to her and giving her a tight hug. "She didn't die which is a relief,"

I sighed. This is just to hard for me to look at so I went into the living room and called every single hospital near us.

"Hello Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, how may we help you?" Asks on of the nurses.

"Hi, do you perhaps have a girl how came in from a car accident earlier name Chelsea Andrews?" I asked hoping there's a yes.

"Hmm. Let me check," she said, after a moment of silence she finally said, "yes we do. Would you like to pay a short visit?"

"Yes please," I said. She told me what time and I hung up.

I walked into the kitchen smiling and saw Emma finally saying something. She turned around and looked at me.

"Why are you so smiley?" She said glumly.

"I got good news," I began. "I know where Chelsea is and I'm bring you there in an hour,"

"Really?!" She said jumping out of her chair she ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Anything for my girl." I said giving her a tight hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV

We arrived at the hospital and checked in. I gripped Zayn's and yelled out a scream and dropped to my knees.

Oh no! What happened to Emma?! Hope she's ok! So I'm trying my hardest to leave cliff hangers and better chapters. Lol so hop this is a cliff hanger