Chapter 22

Matt and I unloaded the car while Zayn was taking a nap in his room. We quietly came in and set the brown bags softly on the kitchen floor a tip toed back stairs. I winced every time the floor creeked.

I didn't go so fast cause it's kinda painful with I'm a month pregnant, I always get this pain in my stomach. Matt came in with the last bags and sat down slowly on the chair.

"Oh! We should prank Zayn!" I said softly. Getting all excited.

"Girl, you come up with the coolest ideas!" Matt laughed. We laughed and high fived. "What should we do?"

"Ok so Zayn has his shaving cream in the white cabinet in the bathroom, I was think we should grab the shaving cream and something fizzle and walk into the room. Right now Zayn has his hand over the bed so we could-well you know what to do!" I laughed.

We got up and tip toed to the bathroom. Matt grabbed the shaving cream while I went in my room and dogged around for something fuzzy. Yes! Bingo, I found one of my fuzzy feathers that I found when I was in Alaska two years ago. Matt waited in the door way while I was searching. We walked quietly towards Zayn, Matt walked over to Zayn's hand while I, the new trying not to laugh, got on the bed and crawled towards him. He flipped over Zayn's hand gently so he wouldn't wake up Zayn and shook the shaving cream bottle.

Once he sprayed it, I started moving around the feather across his face. Zayn sniffed and lifted up his hand then smacked himself in the face with the shaving cream all over his face. I burst out into laughter.

"You little-" Zayn laughed. He got up and tried to grab me but I jumped of playfully screaming. With a little bit of shaving cream in one hand he got up and chased after me laughing. I hid behind a chair and laughed, "You look like a ghost man!"

I heard his footsteps coming louder towards me, I shrieked and got up. But after a few second of running away he came up behind me and picked me up with one arm I kept laughing until he reached his other hand with shaving cream on and smacked me in the face.

He set me down back on the floor and laughed. "Haha what do you think about it now?"

I smiled with my mouth open in shock and trying to get the cream out of my mouth. "Ahh you little..." I wiped off the shaving cream off my face and rubbed it in his face. "Perfect!" I laughed.

With our face full of shaving cream we laughed and gave a little kiss, like a peck on the lips. I still had shaving cream on my face while Zayn was cleaning off his. He held his elbows up to defend himself but I guess he knew what I was about to do.

After he was done I pretended I was going to wash my face but instead I wiped my hand on my face and turned around and smacked him in the face with the cream.

"Payback is a bitch!" I laughed which sounded like an witch laugh.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yup!"

Later that night I made dinner then we watched my favorite movie and went to bed.

Hey sorry for this crapy chapter! Lol! I can't think straight right now