Chapters 10

After an hour of packing we walked out to the patio for a nice barbecue. It was a great day for it too! The sun was shining and the birds were squawking away as they usually do.

"So Zayn, how is it going with Emma?" Asked Eleanor nodding her head towards me. I smiled waiting for his answer

Zayn looked from me to Eleanor and cleared his throat, "Amazing!"

Louis looked at me and smiled. "How about you? Do you like it here?"

"Are you kidding? I love it here!" I replied. We all laughed and enjoyed our moments together.

We all ate the most juicy, delicious chicken and steak that Niall made! I may have ate all food...oops. Haha.

Harry went up to the grill where the food was placed and was going to reach for some until he found out it was all gone. "Alright who ate all of Niall's delicious chicken and steak?" He demanded.

I tried not to spread a smile across my face. Everyone turned and looked at me, they laughed uncontrollably.

"Hey ya gotta eat what you gotta eat!" I laughed.

"You little Meanie!" He growled. He was just teasing me though. He ran to me and picked me up and ran down the stairs. I squirmed and screamed playfully. I tried to kick h because we were getting near the pool. Over on the deck was Zayn just sitting there one the chair nonstop laughing.

Then there was a slash, and I was in the water.

Harry's POV

As I went to the pool with Emma on my shoulder she started kicking. I laughed, she knows that I'm just playing with her even though I wanted more of Niall's chicken.

Half way there I can hear Zayn, Louis, Niall and the girls laughing.

"Let me go you filthy animal!" Emma teased.

"Never!" I laughed. One of Emma's sandal flew to the pool. And her brown smooth hair dangled down her face as she laid motionless, she was obviously not knocked out cause how can she? And I can feel her breathing down my neck, she also was laughing.

I finally got to the pool and tossed her in. Her nice blouse was flowing above her head. I turned my back form her and was going to walk away until I felt wet hands grab my ankle and I was pulled in.

Emma's POV

My favorite blouse went above my head as I opened my eyes quickly underwater I saw Harry turn his back. I pushed myself up to the surface and went to the edge to the pool where he began to walked away slapping his hands as he threw away something dusty or dirty.

I reached out my hand to his ankle and pulled him in. A big splash made the water fly out of the pool. The sound of running footsteps came down from the stairs. I looked up and saw everyone running towards us. I screamed and duck my head as Zayn jumped in towards me.

When everyone jumped in we all leaned against the side of the pool.

"Hey Ems what's your favorite pool game?" Asked Niall.

I smiled. "Chicken fight! I love it!" I said.

"Well we should play it, who want to do against Emma?" Louis asked looking at us.

"Me! I'd love to do it against her!" Eleanor shrieked raising her hand.

We went into the center of the pool and Zayn and Louis go underneath the water as Eleanor and I went on their shoulders. The game began as soon as Louis and Zayn went above the surface.

We pushed each other trying to get one of us off. Zayn waddled trying to keep his balance while he set his hands on my knees so I won't fall off.

Finally, after five minutes Eleanor eventually pushed me off.

"Eleanor is the winner!" Nadine shouted.

If you guys are able to get to watch the video on the cover photo to this chapter I'm just going to say that that it has nothing to do with this chapter...I just felt like sharing it because it's sad and a great video! If you can't view I'll put the link in my bio :)