Chapter 50🥀

Mayan's POV

I know this is all Naina's plan, she is not craving for any ice cream...she is just doing this so that I can talk to Aashi.... It's been so long since she came in my car, sitting beside me....
I drove to the destination where I thought of taking her.

Aashi:Where... are we going ? The ice cream stall is on the other side.

Me: We don't need to buy ice cream anymore, there were some ice cream at home and Naina had it.

Aashi: Then let's go back home...wait a minute, was it a plan of yours and Naina di?

Me: Why are you asking , when you already know the answer.

Aashi: Unbelievable!!! Take me back home Mayan.

I stopped the car as we arrived to the place....

Aashi looked around as she recognised the place.

Aashi: What....are ... we doing here?

I opened the car door and dragged her out...It was the same beach where I proposed her....

Writer's POV

Aashi: I don't want to go Mayan, please drop me home.

Mayan: You have to talk to me today Aashi, do you remember this place ?

Aashi was quiet....

Mayan: Do you remember this place Aashi? I'm asking you something!!!

Aashi: Yeah... you proposed me here, we used to come on dates here in ....weekends.... and we broke up here too.

Mayan: Wow you remember? I thought you forgot everything, including me !!!!!

Aashi: Mayan, we broke up!!!! I told you na , I don't wanna talk about it now ....why can't you understand? I have moved on!!!!

Mayn lifted Aashi's hand....

Mayan: So that's why you are still wearing the ring which I gave you....

Aashi: That doesn't make any difference.... we can never be together again....

Mayan: Then why can't you tell me that you don't love anymore , just tell it once and I promise I will never trouble you again.

Aashi: Stop this nonsense Mayan.

Mayan: Huh, you can't tell that .... because you still love me... I keep telling myself that I'm done trying so hard to get you back, but really I know that I'll never stop because, I love you too much to give up......
I don't know what made you break up, as much as I know we were perfect together, we didn't even have any misunderstanding,
you just left me, you told me to play well and make you proud ,
but did you thought how I'm gonna live without you? You took my happiness with you Aashi....
you know you are the only girl I have ever loved and will only love,
still you are saying me to move on? Look baby, it's clearly visible that , you are hiding something,
and you were helpless to leave me and others, and you are acting to be strong and pretend to be someone rude,
when you are still the same Aashi we know, the drama queen, prankster, mad, fun, childish, kind , loving Aashi....
please don't do this love , you are ruining your own life ,
and our lives too....
you are struggling alone , when you have all of us around you....
please baby , stop doing this ..... break the walls which you have created around you..... I love you baby.... I can't see you like this....
Let's make amends, let's talk
Let's find a way to connect together again....please.....