Chapter 10🥀

Writer's POV

After college , Abhay picked up Ahana from her college as Mayan is staying with Aashi till she find details for her assignment.

Mayan was just adoring her cute expressions while she was busy finding informations.

Aashi: Oh my favourite cheese cake!!!
Why is this so hard ?

Mayan: What cake?

Aashi: Oh my favourite cheese cake!

Mayan: Who swear like this Aashi?

Aashi: meeee!!!! I swear like this , cute na ?

Mayan: Too cute

He told while pulling her cheeks.

Mayan: and yeah let me help you .

Aashi: ahhh now  you remember that you should help me ?

Mayan:Atleast now I'm trying to help na .

They found the needed details after two hours and Mayan was driving her to her place .

Aashi: Mayannnnn!!!!

Mayan: Yes Aashi

He replied while chuckling as he know that something was going on her mind.

Aashi: we are getting our first vacation next week right?????

Mayan: Yeahhh so ?

Aashi: So why don't we go on a trip?

Mayan: That's a good idea ,whom you meant as we?

Aashi: my brothers , you, ahana , Naina Di, monisha Di , krisha Di .

Mayan: good good you are not coming na , that's really good .

Aashi smacked his arm

Aashi: you wish ah? How can you all go without me , ofcourse I'm coming.

Mayan: ok I'm ok with it but talk to others also , in the group , only we both can't decide na .

Aashi nodded while grinning.

Rishi and Krisha came to the beach again , so that they can talk peacefully.
They were seated on the sand facing the waves .

Rishi: Are you really ready to tell me everything krisha ,
remember that your past doesn't matter to me .

Krisha: I know Rishi that doesn't matter to you, but I don't know I don't want to hide anything from you .

Rishi: I'm glad .

Krisha: I was 10 years old when I found that I was adopted,
they are not my real parents ,
       I found out about this when I searched their rooms for some clue , about why they behaved so rudely with me,
why don't they behave lovingly with me like other parents do .
        Then I found out my adoption papers , I was broken Rishi.....
Then I confronted them, then they said that,
my so called mom can't conceive , but they wanted someone who earns for them when they are old , it was more like a business deal, they invested on me by giving me a good education and I became a world famous model and now ,my income is their profit.....

       I always yearned for love Rishi, actually most people from our industry calls me an angry young woman .
Because of my attitude.
I don't know how to behave when someone behave affectionately with me ....
I never got the love which I needed from my childhood which made me rude....
So that's my past Rishi, my bitter last .