Chapter 43🥀

Writer's POV

In this whole week, Malhothra siblings made sure to spend time with each other as much as they can.
They were not succeeded in bringing a smile on Aashi's face,  but they knew atleast she was carefree with them , but they yearned to see a glimpse of their old Aashi.
Aashi didn't drink alcohol the whole week, just because of her brothers, they didnt let her drink...
It was the day when they are going back to India, and shub is going to Switzerland straightaway as planned before. 
They all were in the airport , Aashi and Harshu came to send them off.

The siblings did a group hug which non of them broke for a long time.

Aarav: Take care princess, I know you will not do this but, please try to come back , we miss you always baby.

Aashi passed him a small smile.
He pecked her forehead, Rishi and shub did the same.

Abhay hugged her tightly .

Abhay: I'm disappointed that I couldn't see a glimpse of my drama queen ,but I love you ok...
no matter what, we all are there for you princess.

Aashi nodded.

Four brothers gave a hug to Harshu too...

Shub: Take care of our princess and yourself Harshu, we are glad that you are with her.

Harshu: Don't worry about that Shub, and I hope you get Monisha back soon.

Shub: I hope so too... bye.

Harshu: Bye.

They boarded their respective flights , A tear slipped from Aashi's eye, she wiped it quickly and turned to see harshu who was staring at the checkin gate.
Aashi understood what she was thinking.

Aashi: You love shub bhai na ? Don't you dare to lie ok?

Harshu rolled her eyes.

Harshu: I'm not like you to lie to my own self,
  ofcourse I love him, since a long time, but not like other fan girls , I love him truly...

Aashi:I'm sorry , that he doesn't feel for you the same, I wish I could help you with it...

Harshu: Shut up dumbo , I didn't even expect that , in this time he deserves Monisha, let's see in the next birth maybe,
Dont worry, I'm not going to behave like a  broken soul by listening to songs about one side love ,
you know me na , I will find hundred guys for me in just a second,  I have that talent dude, 
and I already have a guy who's crazy behind me , so I'm thinking to give him a chance....
I'm kind of interested in him, so why not giving him a chance.

She blushed while saying the last part.

Aashi: Really? Who's he ?

Harshu: I will tell you the name after talking to him , now let's go home .....

Aashi: Ok.

Rishi, Aarav and Abhay came back home,  but it seemed like there was no one at home.....

Voice: Distance doesn’t matter to two hearts that care.
We’ve been through thick and thin, we’ve cried together, laughed, and struggled together, none of these moments tore us apart.
We’ve come a long way, and our love remains firm.
Despite the distance, I still felt your presence around me.
I felt the warmth of your heart and your endearing smile.
I couldn't wait to have you back, baby.
So here I am , I love you Abhay...