Chapter 39🥀

Writer's POV

In one of the most popular company in Switzerland,  we can see a girl is scolding her employers as they lost an important file.

Her look

Yes, it's non other than Monisha

Monisha: What the hell guys!!!! How can you all be so careless?
do you even know how important that file is , this is so expected from you all,
this is so unprofessional guys!!!!
Now from where I will get that file??why are you guys looking at me like that, for God's sake go and find it right now!!!!

She yelled at her employers, they are used to it ,as they know that how their boss is , she have turned into an Angry young woman.
Her PA came to her.

PA: Maam?

Monisha: What?

PA: Maam,  Nia maam is calling you to her cabin.

Monisha went towards Nia's cabin.
Nia is a very friendly, bubbly and kind girl.
Nia and Monisha are business partners. They both holds equal share of the company , and Monisha is Nia's roommate too.

Nia: Oh my Beautiful angry young woman!!
Why are you screaming early in the morning ?

Monisha: I can't find that file of our upcoming event, those lazy dumbos have lost it somewhere,
and do you expect me too pamper them , ah ?

Nia: You mean that green file ?

Monisha: yeah!!

Nia: Oh God, what will I do with you? don't you remember, that you gave me that last night?
It's with me .

She said and forwarded the file to her.

Monisha: you are impossible!!!
I was looking for this from a long time, and shouted on them unnecessarily,  you should have given me this before na .

Nia: How would I know that you are looking for it ?
And dont worry about shouting at them , you do it always ,so they are used to it now.

Monisha glared at her, Nia smiled cheekily.

Nia: Ok forget it, I heard this song recently and I loved it ok, there's no one in this country with whom I can talk about hindi songs na , just listen to it ok , and tell me how you like it.

Monisha: Oh please,  I don't want to,
I have work to do , I'm not useless like you.

Nia: oh just go to hell, with you work! and listen to this .

Nia played the song darmiyaan on her phone.

Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare
Kuchh to tha tere mere darmiyaan
Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh ab tod doon
Ya phir yoon hi chhod doon, darmiyaaan