Chapter 44🥀

Shub's POV

Finally I landed on Switzerland to see my love .... I have to call Nia and check , where Monisha is , I want to meet Monisha as soon as possible.....

Me: Nia, where's Monisha?

Nia: Hello to you too shub, and are you here?

Me: ok Hi Nia and Yeah finally , I'm here. I cant wait to meet her.

Nia: She's still in the office , I will send you the location now,  she will finish her work within a hour , try to reach here before that ok?

Me: Yeah I will.

Nia: All the best shub...

Me: Thank you so much , will see you soon bye .

Without Nia , I would never have been able to reach Monisha, 
when I got to know that Monisha shifted here,
I found the name of her roommate from my sources...
and then I contacted Nia, at first she was damn angry with me , but gradually she started supporting me to get back her. Last week also , Nia called me and said how Monisha was talking to my picture.. and that made me reach here, a hope , a hope that I can be forgiven, 
and yesterday also she replied to the group,  that's a really good sign for me I think.... ...
I'm coming Monisha , I'm coming to see you finally......

Writer's POV

Nia made sure to leave Monisha alone in the office , all the staff were gone, Monisha closed the main door of the office and turned to reach the car park just to stop on her tracks seeing the person standing in front of her....

Monisha became numb seeing shub infront of her with tears on his eyes, but his perfect dimple smile adored his face.....
it's been months since she saw him,
Shub came and hugged her tightly.... Monisha didn't reciprocate,  she was still shocked,  she never thought they will meet again, she never thought he will come like this , she never thought a situation like this will come, where she is happy and as well as confused...

Shub: Moni, I missed you so much , I missed you so damn much... I love you Moni... I love you....

Monisha was more amused with his confession, as it was the first time he said I love you to her straightaway.....
Monisha wanted to confess her feelings too but she controlled herself and broke the hug...

Shub: Moni,

Monisha: Monisha, it's Monisha Mr.Shub Malhothra...

Shub was expecting all this,  but it hurts him.

Shub: Please forgive me Monisha , I know I'm not capable of your forgiveness, I was not there with you when you needed me , but I regret it completely now ,
please come back to me , I can't think of a life without you, only I know how I spent the last few months ,
My days and nights weren't the same without you and your love.
Here I am, infront of you ,broken into pieces and life seems stopped since the day you left me. 
Days used to pass like seconds with you, now moments feel like an eternity.
I need your love again moni,
When I held your hand for the first time, I knew I didn’t want to leave it at any cost.
Our love deserves another chance, Your absence has made me love you even more than I used to earlier,
You may not be mine anymore, but I just know that you’re the only girl in this entire world with whom I want to grow old with.
You taught me what true love feels like, and I’m ready to fight with anything to get your love again.
Give me one more chance, please.. please.......