Chapter 2🥀

Writer's POV

Shub was Really late for practice as he went to help one of his friend, Abhay came to practice as soon as he dropped Aashi to college .
They got a new Team manager today and shub didn't have any idea about it .
Others were practicing and when he was going to practice , a girl came Infront of him .
He was lost in her beauty at first .

Monisha: Excuse me, I'm talking to your Mr.Shub Malhothra.

Shub: Yes , sorry I didn't hear you.

Monisha: You are late , I think you don't know the time of practice ? You can't come at anytime you want . So please be punctual as a responsible cricket.

Shub: woah Excuse me, Miss.Whoever you are, how dare you to call me irresponsible?

Monisha: I have all the rights to call  any of you irresponsible.

Shub: What?

Virat: Oh god guys why are you both screaming?

Shub:  Cheeku Bhai who's this girl?

Virat: Oh she is our new team manager .

He said while putting his arm around Monisha's shoulder.

Shub: What ? Do you know her from before?

Virat: No , we bonded up when she came in the morning, she is really amazing .

Shub: Bhai I told you the reason why I'm late , but she's calling me irresponsible.

Virat: Oops Monisha he told me about it , but I couldn't inform you .

Monisha: That's ok Bhai .

Monisha didn't even say sorry to shub , she just went aways from there.

At College ,

When Aashi was walking towards her classroom she bumped into a girl and both of their books fell down.

Aashi/ Ahana: I'm sorry.

They both stood up after collecting their books.

Aashi: Hey, I'm Aashi.

Ahana: Hi I'm Ahana, so it's your first day?

Aashi: Yeah , what about you?

Ahana: wow mine too

Aashi: So friends ?

Ahana: Yes I would love to.

Aashi and Ahana got to know about each other a lot , they both were really talkative and they didn't stop talking till they reach  Aashi's class.

Ahana: I'm having arts , so you can go to your class.

Aashi: Oh I'm having English literature, bye see you in the lunch break .

Ahana: See you cutie .

Aashi went towards her class and got seated in a empty bench which was in a middle row .

Mayan was in the same class , all the benches were occupied expect the seat between Aashi , he sighed and got seated beside her.

Aashi turned towards him and greeted him with a small but with a beautiful smile .
He was astonished to see her beauty , unknowingly he reciprocated the smile . Then
She started concentrating on the class.