Chapter 27🥀

Writer's POV

Mayan left after dropping Aashi , Aashi was more than happy , she was singing a song and dancing all the way inside her home.
Abhay opened the door for her.

Abhay: Are you drunk doll?

Aashi: No Bhai I'm not.

She said grinning, he raised his eyebrow and let her inside.
She gave him a tight hug , he ruffled her hair smiling and she went towards the staircase.

Shub was standing near the staircase using his phone .
Aashi saw him and jumped on his back . Making him stumble , but he instantly balanced himself, so that Aashi won't fall. Perks of being a cricketer.

Shub: Princess ? What are you doing ? You would have fall.

Aashi: I know na that you won't let me fall Bhai , now take me to my room .

Shub smiled at her childishness but gave her a piggy back ride to her room.
Where Naina and Krisha was waiting for her.

Aashi: oh hiii diiii... Where's big B and Rishi Bhai?

Krisha: They went to get dinner.

Naina: so how was your date ?

Aashi blushed and showed them the ring.
Both girls squeeled and hugged her.

Krisha : oh my god , fill up us with everything happend.

Naina: I can't believe that my cutie is someone's girlfriend now.

Aashi Giggled and told them everything.
Girls squeeled with happiness, they called Ahana and Monisha too , to inform about it.

Naina: When are you going to inform your brothers Aashi?

Aashi: Soon Di, I can't hide anything from them , I'm just little scared , don't know  how they gonna react , but I will tell them soon .

Next morning ....
Malhothras were having breakfast...

Aarav: Naina , call Ahana , krisha, Mayan and Monisha now , tell them to come here  , I have something to discuss with them .

Aashi and Naina got confused , but she called them and they all were came within 30 minutes.

All got seated in the sitting room. All the couples were sitting together.

Aarav: So there's something which we got to know ,
we means the Malhothra brothers.
So  aashi and Mayan , do you both have something to tell us ?

Mayan and Aashi looked at each other.
Aashi gulped.
Mayan held Aashi's hand and took a deep breath.

Mayan: We are dating guys , yesterday she was with me on a date ...
And I proposed her , even she accepted...
I really love her Bhai , I don't know if someone can love her as much as you guys do , but I don't love her less than that  too .

Girls smiled while others four brothers had a blank face.

Rishi: Why did you hide this from princess?

Aashi: I... I... Didn't want to hide this from you Bhai , it's just I needed time to tell you all .

Shub: Why ? Are you not sure about this ?

Aashi: No Bhai!! I'm more than sure about this , I love him bhai!! And I want him with me for the rest of my life . 
I didn't know how you all will react that's why I couldn't say this to you .