Chapter 49🥀

Writer's POV

Next day Mrs.Malhothra came to India as she heard about Aashi's comeback and Naina's pregnancy....

Mrs Malhothra was telling Naina how happy she is to become a grandmother.... when Aashi came there.

Aashi:Mom

Mrs.Malhothra looked at her as if the first time she have seen her...
afterall Aashi is her only daughter.

Aashi's POV

I know mom must be really angry with me , but how can I tell her that I was helpless.

I was going to hug mom but she stood up ....

Mom: Naina i will get freshen up and come.

With that mom left to her room. Naina di gave me a helpless look.

Naina: Aashi, atleast talk to your mom properly,  don't act infront of her darling,  please.....
she doesn't deserve this behavior of yours Aashi.

I couldn't tell anything in return as she was right....
they all know that I'm just acting.... but what to do when they are with me i can't control myself ...
I still crave for their love.

I went to mom's room and knocked on it.

Mom: Come in.

I went inside , she looked away as soon as she saw me .

Mom: Please go from here , I don't want to talk to you aashi....

I knelt down infront of her and rested my head on her lap , I let the tears flow down .....

Aashi: I'm sorry mom, I'm really sorry.... please forgive me mom, I know I shouldn't have left like that, but I was helpless mom.... I was helpless , I did what was right to do at that time,  please mom.... please don't say angry with me .... I can never tolerate that....

Slowly mom caressed my hair and rested her chin on top of my head....I knew she was crying too

Mom: Why can't you share your problems with me angel?

Me: I can't mom, please don't force me.... please.

Mom: I can't see you suffering like this baby.

Me: Im not mom, I'm back and you all are with me na , so I don't care about anything else mom...

Mom: Why are you trying to be rude to your brothers and sisters and mayan too?

Me: So that they won't get hurt if I leave again ....

Mom: You are leaving again?

Me: I don't know mom, not so soon but  I don't know what future has in store for me .

Mom: I will never let you go again ..

Mom pecked my head and kept on caressing my head,  and I never knew when I fell asleep.

Writer's POV

Malhothra brothers returned home from work and straightaway went to meet their mom , just to witness Aashi in a deep sleep on their mother's lap. A smile krept on all their faces.

Aarav: She fell asleep without drinking.

Shub: mom did she tell something?

Mom: She said she was helpless. Thats all