Chapter 18🥀

Writer's POV

All were waiting for her to get discharged.

Aashi: I'm getting bored.

Abhay: Get up and dance then.

Abhay said rolling his eyes.

Aashi: oh no, I can't dance? I can't dance for two months!!!! oh god please....

Rishi: That you should have thought before crossing the road . You should have listened to Mayan princess.

Aashi: oh Bhai please, don't start again , all these time you guys were scolding me only .
I can't tolerate it anymore.

Mrs.Malhothra: I will go home and arrange everything, you all are staying today with her right?

She asked looking at the girls and Mayan.

Ahana: yeah aunty.

Krisha: I spoke to my manager aunty , even I will stay.

Aashi: wait a minute, krisha Di you had that shoot today right ?

Krisha: yeah but what to do when my cutie , plans to get herself in a hospital bed .
I can't focus on that na . So It's postponed

Rishi smiled , while aashi made a guilty face.

Aashi: Monisha Di?

Monisha: That's ok, I will manage it , afterall you  are our sweatheart na.

Aashi: Naina Di , it's your duty To take care of me as you are my soon to be sister in law. I hope you are staying yoo

Naina giggled and nodded.

Aashi:  Ahana and Mayan , you both are my best friends so yeah you both are staying today.

Ahana: ok madam we will.

Aashi: good.

But Mayan didn't reply, he just nodded. Aashi noticed all these.

Aarav: princess, please sleep a little till you get discharged.

Aashi: No Big B , I can't !!! Please.

Shub: Shut up and sleep doll!!!! you need rest!!!! Atleast for once listen to something we tell!!!!
And guys let's go out otherwise she will keep on talking .

Aashi: Bhai , why are you shouting at me. Mom look na.

Rishi: Princess, you are not listening to us , that's why he got little angry . Just sleep now like a good girl ok.

Mrs. Malhothra went home , to arrange the rooms so that they all can stay .
A nurse came after some time. She was an old lady.

Nurse: Aashi darling, you have to take your medicines, after that you will have to sleep .
Rest is really needed for you as you have an injury on your forehead.

Aashi: Nurse aunty, please no , I don't like medicines. They are so bitter.

Nurse: But you will have to have them if you want to get well soon.

Aashi: please no.

Abhay: just have it Aashi, stop being so stubborn doll.

Aashi: No , you know right Bhai that I don't listen to you ,
So why are you even trying?

Abhay shook is head

Naina: I will get you , your favourite cheesecake, if you have the medicine.