Chapter 35🥀

Writer's POV

Early in the morning , Abhay rushed to the airport, Ahana was almost going inside when Abhay came there.

Abhay: Ahana!!!!

His voice echoed in the whole airport... all the attention was on him as he was a famous personality.
Ahana and her parents stopped on their tracks...
Ahana was overwhelmed to see him there as she thought he was not going to come....
she ran into his arms , without even thinking for a second.
Abhay hugged her tightly.....

Abhay: I love you....

Ahana broke the hug instantly,  and looked at him with tears as he finally confessed.....

Ahana: Wh...at?

Abhay: Yes I love you , I never wanted to propose you like this,  remember I told you, that I will propose you on a special day ? but I never thought that day will turn out like this ,
All say love makes you special, but for me, it is you Ahana, All say light can drive out the dark, but for me, it is your smile, all say God gives us life, but in my case, it is your love.
I want to be with you forever, you know such a playboy I was , but your love taught me the meaning of true love and real relationships, I know you will think how this long distance relationship will work, but I'm telling you, let's do it love, 
I dont want you to choose one between me and your parents , they need you more but I promise you this will work , I trust my love for you and  Don’t search me anywhere because I am always in your heart.
Put your hand on your heart and you will feel me.
Please never leave me and never ever let me go because I will never find a more beautiful place to live.
Please be with me till the end of life.
I love you......

Ahana was a crying mess , some people were adoring them while some were taking videos , no doubt that they gonna be the next trending topic for the coming few days.....

Ahana hugged him tightly....

Ahana: I love you too Abhay, the girl who used to hate flirts have fallen madly in love with the biggest flirt in the town....
The distance is only temporary because my heart keeps beating for the most awesome person in the whole world. Forget the miles between us, you will be here, and I will be there, but our hearts will still beat for each other.

Abhay nodded and kissed her forehead..

All the people around clapped and hooted for them , they looked at Ahana's parents who nodded while smiling at them ...

Then the announcement for her flight was announced....

Abhay: I love you , and this will workout ok?... take care...

Ahana: I love you too and take care ...

With that they parted away after a final hug....

Abhay posted a picture picture of him and ahana on social media , with the caption "mine❤"....
All the gossip channels were flooded with their news...

With all the sources shub had, he found out that monisha is in Switzerland...
but he couldn't find her number or her address.
She have deactivated all her social media accounts.

Aarav was missing Naina so badly.
He was in a bad mood and naina understood the reason and sent him a voice message saying ,

Naina:I know we will soon be together. I can see the end from here, so I say to you, be hopeful and steadfast, because I will be there for you soon.
I can’t wait to hear the beat of your heart, and I can’t wait to hold you close to me.
I just can’t wait to look straight into your eyes and say, ‘I love you.’

That voice message was more than enough for Aarav, he took a video call to her ... she was in her apartment...

Naina: now your mood is fine Mr. Malhotra?

Aarav: I love you and I miss you... sorry for behaving like a douchebag since the morning....

Naina: Now you understand why I said I can't come to Canada?

Aarav: yeah, but I wanted you to fulfill your duties as a daughter,  and you are doing it perfectly now ...only few months more and then I will have you with me ......

Naina: Yess only few months...

Naina sent him flying kisses and he chuckled..

Mayan was having practices for  an important match , which can be a turning point for his career....
he was really working hard... he took leave from college too.
And he got a call from Arnav.

Mayan: Yeah Arnav , is it something important? I'm mid of my practises that's why ...

Arnav: Dude Aashi fainted in the college  and she's having high fever...
I dont have her brothers numbers so that's why I called you.

Mayan: What? Is she ok? I'm coming right away , take care of her till then .

Arnav: but what about practices , I will take her home , no problem.

Mayan: No way that I'm gonna practice now , nothing is more important than her ...

Mayan hung up the phone and rushed towards his car after informing virat bhai, as  shub and abhay were having some work with the coach ...

He met his dad near the car park who came to see him practicing .

Dad: Mayan where are you going?

Mayan: Dad... dad Aashi fainted as she's having high fever,  I have to be there with her now , otherwise she won't have her medicines , you know how stubborn she is na

Dad: Why don't you inform her brothers?

Mayan: no dad they already have enough problems in their lives,  let me be with her.

Dad: What about practices?

Mayan: nothing is important than her and her health dad , gotta go bye ...

Mayan drove to the college and picked Aashi and went to malhotra mansion , after visiting the  doctor .
he took care of her really well.
She pressurized him to go and practice but he didnt listen to her at all....
Next day the boys had match , Mayan couldn't perform the way as his dad expected....
Abhay , virat and Rahul rocked the match... shub's performance was not good as it used to be....

Here goes the 35th chapter guys....

Another official couple , happy for Abhay and Ahana ?

I know their life is a mess , but what to do guys... if we think practically, this twist was needed in their life...when it comes to  naina and krisha , their career is really important for them ...  Monisha needs time to forgive shub and move on .... Ahana being the stubborn kid to their parents at last she had to agree to them for their happiness.....
Everyone will have a bad phase in their life .... but it will pass away.....

More problemes to come....

Please vote and comment guys...

See you all in the next chapter....

Stay safe 🥀