Chapter 1🥀

Writer's POV

In Malhothra mansion.

We can see a beautiful girl sleeping and lost in her Dreamworld not knowing that her four brothers are trying their best to wake her up from her beauty sleep.

Aarav: Princess wake up , it's too late now , we have to go to work and you have college also .
Wake up princess.

Aarav said while caressing Aashi's hair.

Shub:Doll wake upppp, if you want me to drop you to college ,then wake upppp faster.

Aarav: Try to wake her up guys, I'm getting a call.

Abhay: Ok Bhai.

With that Aarav went out of the room.

Rishi: I'll get princess's chocolate milkshake, you both wake her up , and no pranks Abhay!!!

Abhay smirked and looked at shub, and he widened his eyes saying no.

Shub: Don't you dare bro, Aarav Bhai and Rishi Bhai will kill us. And more than that our doll will turn into Annabelle!!!!

Abhay: Oh just stay quiet Shubi , don't be a scaredy pig.
We have only one life so we should have fun as much as we can.

Shub sighed in disbelief. Abhay bought a bucket filled with water and emptied it completely on Aashi. She woke up with a jerk screaming, shub and Abhay closed their ears , Aarav and Rishi came. Running to the room.

Aashi: What the hell Abhay Malhothra!!!!!!

Aarav: Princess what's this language?

Aashi: Oh please , this is not the time to correct my language Big B!!!
Just teach this pumpkin a lesson.

Rishi: I warned you Abhay!!! What's this ah?

Aarav: Is this how you wake up someone? What if she catch cold ah? And shub don't you have a mouth to scold him?

Shub: I told him Bhai, but you know na he never listen to me.

Rishi: Ok ok now we all are late, let's get ready faster and let's go for our work.

Aashi:You have to punish Abhay Bhai , Big B , this is not fair.

Aarav went towards Aashi and pecked her head.

Aarav: I will punish him in the evening princess, not now , go and get ready like a good girl.

Abhay ran away after sticking out his tongue at Aashi, while she glared.

She got ready and came downstairs.

Mom: Ready for the first day of college darling?

Aashi: Yes mom, super ready , where's Shubhi Bhai ? He said he will drop me

Mom: He got a important work so he went, you go with Abhay .

Aashi: Eewww no mom, I'm angry with him

Mom: Please baby.

Aashi: Ok fine.

Abhay: Princess come let's go.

Aashi: Don't talk to to me Mr.Abhay Malhothra

Abhay: Oh then I will give this chocolate to someone else , you are not talking to me na

Aashi: it's for me?

She asked jumping .

Abhay: Yess I have only one sister na?