Chapter 42🥀

Writer's POV

Aashi came back home after visiting her academy, 
she was not drunk, Harshu opened the door to just  witness a Aashi who was on her senses completely,  she hugged her tightly.

Harshu: Finally, you got your brains back?
And I'm so happy that you are not drunk , now spend time with your brothers ,like before...

She wisphered over excitedly and Aashi rolled her eyes.

Abhay came from behind and shouted on their ears suddenly , making the girls flinch.

Abhay: Ha Ha ha ha ha ha look at your faces ha ha ha

Harshu: That was pathetic Abhay...

She went inside while Aashi looked at him in disbelief,  Abhay was waiting for her to fight with him.

Aashi: Grow up bhai , and that was not funny at all......Where's others by the way?

Abhay felt disappointed...

Aarav: Hi princes..

Aashi: Hi bhai.

She went and greeted them with a hug..

Aashi: What are you guys making?

Rishi: Your favourite Chocolate milkshake.

Aashi's face lit up instantly,  but she changed the expression quickly, all sighed at her attempt to be arrogant.

Aashi: I dont like milkshakes now bhai, I dont want to have it.

Rishi: That's ok but you will have to drink it as I made it with so much of love.

Aashi sighed ,they all had dinner together with small conversations in between.

Harshu went to sleep leaving the siblings alone. They all went to the terrace .

Aarav: Its been so long, since we all were together like this , this used to be a part of our daily routine , but now....

Aashi: Time changes and and the daily habits too bhai.

Abhay: We missed you princess.

Aashi: I missed you all too bhai. Doesn't mom want to talk to me at all?

Shub: She's hurt, you know her na , its not easy to pacify her doll.

Aashi: I know , does everyone hate me for leaving?

Rishi: No , no one hates you.

Aarav: Noone can hate you princess, they are waiting to see you again.

Aashi:Hmmm

Shub: Don't you miss Mayan? We all know you loved him Princess,  and forgetting your first love is impossible.. How did you made your mind to stay away from him, when I can't even breathe peacefully by staying away from Monisha?

Aashi took a deep breath and rested her head on shub's shoulder.

Aashi: I never said I don't love him bhai, I still love him, he made me realise how beautiful love is,  but for everyone's betterment,  some decisions should be taken for that we have to make sacrifices...

Aarav: What's the need to sacrifice when you have four brothers,  who will make sure you dont have to sacrifice your happiness .

Aashi: But at that time , sacrificing was the best descion bhai, I didn't want you all to be tensed more.