"Everyone knows what it means to have their heart broken by someone or something," I pause and glance out the window. "It should be the song people rely on when they need to feel like someone understands why their hearts are bleeding. I know you have songs that have already been this impactful to ARMY, but this will be a bit different as we focus on capturing that Grammy."

I turn and look back at the table, and they are all looking at me with nods, and I can tell they are processing their individual thoughts. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," Jimin replies,, looking into my eyes. I feel like he has so much in his heart that he isn't allowed to convey and I'm relieved he understands my point of view.

I've noticed that Jimin is extroverted on stage from what I saw online, but in the office, he is often introverted, but there is a lot of thought and charisma lurking behind his expressive eyes. He's standing there in a pair of jeans and a black zipper-front hoodie, and I am struck at how lovely he looks.

There are continued nods of agreement.

"Lyrics," RM says out loud, and I can see the songwriter in him is coming to the surface.

"Yes, right now. Let's get it!" I say excitedly, and like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, my duality kicks in, and I'm ready to switch gears and get to work. "Everyone needs paper and something to write with."

"RM and Yoongi usually work with the staff when writing lyrics." Taehyung says looking a bit thrown off.

"We are doing this differently this time; I told you I'm going to get you your grammy," I reply gently, and he cracks a smile.

"You know, Ed Sheeren couldn't even get us a Grammy." Jin blurts out. I can tell his gentle soul is not trying to be mean he's just considering the difficulty we are up against.

"You know what, Mr. Worldwide Handsome? Ed Sheeran wrote a song from his point of view for people he hadn't even met yet. Don't get me wrong, it is a sweet song, and you all perform it beautifully, but truthfully, I don't feel that song deep inside my soul because you all are missing from the equation. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, it's a perfectly great song, but I want the music we work on together to feel so authentically yours that I feel it in my bones when it plays."

Jin casts a shy glance my way, his ears turning red.

"You are really something else. Nobody has ever talked to us this way." JK says his eyes are sparkling, and I feel like I just lit a creative fire in him.

"I'm not paid to tell you what you want to hear. I'm here to help you get what you need to reach that endgame," I reply simply.

"I think I'm falling in love with you right now." J-Hope giggles and slaps the table with three quick slaps, and I start cracking up.

"J-Hope, you really are a bowl of sunshine aren't you? I'm pretty sure the entire world is already in love with you!"

"Please, call me Hobie from now on," he smiles, and I feel like I've just made a new friend.