Chapter 24 - Passion Distracts The Wolf

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys! Sorry for the big hiatus, been having a hard time trying to continue this story for y'all, but by seeing y'alls reaction, it makes me so happy and motivated to do more! Although Warning, this Chapter contains slight smut, so if you're sensitive to that, this is a cue to leave now. Otherwise, enjoy!!)

Wyatt's POV

Before going back to rescue my sister, Addison and Wynter told me and Zed to stay by his place, just to stay safe and away from Bucky until further notice. Of course the relation of me and Zed is public, his Dad had us split, Zed in his room, and me on the couch. I tried sleeping off the discomfort for Zed, and the growing knot in my stomach for Willa, but I couldn't stand hearing his Dad yelling at him from his bedroom. I just wanted to maul the hell out of him. But luckily, I drowned out the noise a little after. I then head back to my dream world once more, except it was... different. I didn't feel no pressure. No weight on my shoulder. I felt... free. I see Zed emerging from the darkness, as the blackness fades to white. Zed holds me in his arms, as he softly kisses me on the lips. I melt. The vision became hazy, as I felt his lips move down, as the blinding white light darkens to a hot pink. I grasp onto his green hair, as I start to pant. Zed then pushes me onto a soft bed, as he lifts my legs, and starts to eat. I throw my head back in pleasure, finally feeling happy. Suddenly I hear Addison & Willa's voices, startling the moment. I jolt awake. Zoey is standing in front of me, startled.

" Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!" Zoey apologized.

Staring at her, flushed out, I quickly grab a pillow nearby me, and place it over my crotch.

" Oh, no, you're okay! I was just having a bad dream, and you startled me!" I lied.

" I just wanted to see if you wanted to come to my room, since my dad won't let you in Zed's." Zoey asked.

" Oh no, it's fine! Honestly, sleeping on this couch is WAAAAY better than sleeping on solid ground." I politely decline.

" Oh, okay." Zoey said, slumped.

Zoey then goes back to her room. As much as I feel bad declining her offer, I didn't want her to see my business down there.

Arguing kept chattering up in Zed's room, so I try to head back to sleep. I enter once more, Zed on top of me.

" You're mine. Remember that." Zed growl in my ear.

Zed then begins to thrust, as I grip on him, trying to hold still for him.

" Yes Sir~" I moan.

As he continues to thrust in me, I start to feel a comfort that wasn't comforting.

" w-wait, Zed..." I tell him.

He doesn't listen.

" Zed, wait, stop, something doesn't feel right." I speak louder, tapping him on his shoulder. He doesn't listen, as he continues to thrust the same pace.

" Zed, get off me!" I yell.

" OH MY GOD!!" A voice screamed.

I slowly then wake up once more, trying hard to see what was going on again. Zed and his dad were now in the kitchen, continuing the argument. I grumbled, as I take the pillow on my lap, and slam it into my face.

" Y'know, I don't need to hear your nagging anymore, Dad! If you can't support me and Wyatt, then we don't need to be under the same roof as you!" Zed yelled.

" GREAT, THEN GO! ME AND ZOEY WILL BE PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT YOU!" Zevon yelled back.

Suddenly Zed grabs my arm, as he tells me," C'mon, Wy, we're leaving."