Chapter 22 - It's Out!

Zed's POV

It's been almost a week since me and Wyatt hardly talked. Addison and her cheersquad came back, winning the competition, as they always do. Wasn't a big surprise for me though, since we always win. During lunch, Addison and Willa walk up to my table.

" Hey Zed, you okay?" Addison asks.

" Yeah, you look dead inside... well... dead-ER!" Willa points out the obvious.

" I'm fine, I'm just going through some stuff." I sigh.

" Okay then... Hey, have you seen my brother Wyatt? I didn't see him at the den when I got back." Willa questions.

" How would I know, he's your brother, why not go sniff him out." I grumble at Willa, and decide to switch tables. Addison follows me.

" Zed. Talk. now." Addison commanded.

" Addison. No. Leave me alone." I refused.

Addison then hops onto the table I just moved to, and starts the scene.

" What is your problem?! You hardly ever talk to me and the wolves, and you've been acting as though you're nothing but a ghost!" Addison lectures at me.

Willa then comes over to calm Addison down, but Addison pulls away.

" So tell me Zed, what is actually up with you? Because I'm sure that you're hiding something from me, and you're too scared to bring it up, because you think I'm going to snap at you, and stop talking to you again, like when you never told me about the moonstone until AFTER we saved the wolves."

I then get up, and slam the table in anger.

" DAMNIT ADDISON, WHY YOU GOT TO BE IN PEOPLE'S BUSINESS SO MUCH, HUH?!" I yell back." WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND OF LEAVING. ME. ALONE?"

" Well I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me." Addison snaps back, her face all up in mine.

So Addison wants to snap? Then so will I.

" YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?" I roar at her.

" YES, TELL ME, WHY ARE YOU SO DISTANT?"

" BECAUSE I WAS SCREWING AROUND WITH WILLA'S BROTHER, OKAY?!"

The room got silent.

Addison's face grew pale, and so did Willa's.

" You did... what?" Willa asks, voice shaking.

" YOU HEAR ME RIGHT, I SAID I WAS SCREWING AROUND WITH YOUR YOUR BROTHER, WYATT. SO SORRY IF I'M BEING DISTANT, BECAUSE ME AND WYATT ARE HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO BE TOGETHER, WHEN YOU TWO ARE ALWAYS IN OUR GODDAMN WAY."

Addison then gets off the table. Both her and Willa hold hands.

" Zed... I'm sorry..." Addison spoke quietly.

" GO AHEAD, BREAK UP WITH ME, AS IF I HAVE ANY MORE SHITS TO GIVE?!" I roar back, no longer holding back the tears.

Addison then stays silent, and so does Willa. I then flip the table in anger, and storm out.

Only a couple minutes later, my fuse blew up on social media. Almost 1 million views from across the world. I bet Wyatt already saw it, and now hates me 10x more. I throw my phone against the wall, as I curl up into a ball, and become more vulnerable then I have ever been.

" Zed..." a voice spoke.

" Go away..." I tell them.

" Zed, it's me, Willa..." Willa spoke up.