Jin joined the conversation then. "I'm not sure you've heard the story or not, but our mom left us. Actually she spent our entire childhood leaving us. But Jimin was always our mother's greatest champion. He never let any of us talk bad about her. Every time, he waited optimistically for her to come home when she left. And when she did return, he accepted her instantly."

Yoongi nodded, "The rest of us were hurt when she left and still angry at her when she returned, every time. But Jimin loved her unconditionally, just like our Dad did. So when she left last time, then Dad died, Jimin was emotionally destroyed. I'm not sure he thinks girls can be trusted at all anymore, he seems to only use them to get what he wants."

Jin looked at Yoongi then, "Regardless of how he feels about women, he needs to treat our guests with respect. I've told him this."

Jin announced dinner then. Everyone entered the dining room. Maddy found herself with Jungkook on her right and Jimin on her left. Maddy was surprised Jimin chose to sit by her, but when he came into the dining room there was only a spot next to her and a spot next to Garam. Maddy guessed she was considered the lesser of the two evils.

Jin had made a delicious dinner with several different dishes. Almost all of them featuring some kind of meat, which was Jungkook's favorite. They had Suyuk (boiled pork belly), tenderloin over noodles, and Galbitang soup not to mention several side dishes and sauces. Everyone raved over the dinner Jin made, and Maddy loved seeing that his family appreciated him.

Jungkook put his hand on Maddy's knee while they ate. He was just more comfortable when he was touching her. Every so often his fingertips would rub circles on the inside of her knee or give a little squeeze. The feeling of his touch calmed Maddy just like tracing his tattoos.

The whole family didn't get together for dinner very often anymore because the older boys were fairly busy with work or school. So everyone shared what they had been up to recently. Namjoon shared about his classes he was taking. Since it was his first year in college they were mostly prerequisites, but it was interesting to everyone because no one else had attended a University yet. He also shared how much he enjoyed working at the University Library. He got paid to sit at the front desk and read most of the time. He liked helping students find books, but getting paid to read was one of the best perks. He also really enjoyed having hundreds of thousands of books available to him at any moment.

Yoongi shared that working at the music store was the same old, same old. But he had been asked by a local band to produce a couple songs for them and the collaboration was going really well. Yoongi didn't charge them much for his time because he was just starting out and trying to get some experience but the band had been overwhelmingly happy with his work so far and Yoongi loved doing it.

Hobi shared that he had gotten into a fashion college nearby but he wouldn't start until next year. His highly followed instagram account had helped his application. He mostly posted fashion pictures. Often taking a picture of an outfit laying out then several pictures of him wearing the outfit out in the city. He was planning to work very hard this year to save money by working at the hotel, so that he wouldn't have to work as much when he was going to school. He enjoyed working at the hotel when customers were nice, but some people were just incredibly rude. He knew he couldn't do this job forever. His girlfriend also worked at the hotel and she was already worried about him going to college in the fall.

Jin shared how things were going for him at Culinary Arts School. He was really enjoying his program. He was currently learning how to make sushi which he admitted was really hard. He needed to do an internship in a few months and was a little nervous for that. 

Tae talked about which colleges he was applying to. He was hoping to get into the same college that Namjoon attended, but he was also applying to colleges in Seoul. Neither Jimin or Jungkook shared anything with the group, they just listened and asked questions.