𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝

Start from the beginning

"No, I fight with Tory because I can't admit my issues or even try tell her what's going on in my head." I admitted sadly. "What's going on in there?" Keene wondered tapping my temple and showing a hint of a smile. "I have nightmares of my father, before they left when Tory was around but now he's in prison and wants me to visit they keep coming back... Of him touching me and- Well..." I sighed tears in my eyes as Robby hugged me.

"It'll be okay, you could go visit David again or just talk to Tory or one of the Cobras." Robby spoke softly whilst I leant my head on his shoulder, "I just- it's not so simple so I drink and take the pain away." I explained. "Have you ever thought you're just making it hard for yourself? Maybe, when you tell Tory the truth things will clear up, arguments will stop and everything will go okay." Keene advised. 

"Maybe...It was easier before all this, when the nightmares went away I didn't drink but now.... It's just a bit of fun yanno?" I mumbled my friend whilst my eyes fluttered.

✦✦✦

"𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲? 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 is it?" I asked the teen as my eyes opened, my head was pounding, I hated hangovers. "It's twelve thirty." Robby stated drinking coffee. "Shit shit!" I cursed scrambling on my clothes for Sugarfish. "I have to go to work, tell John I'm sorry." I hurriedly told him running off towards Sugarfish. "Fuck, fuck... I can't loose my job." I chanted angrily running towards Sugarfish.

✦✦✦

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 on time, but what I forgot was that Tory was working here today. I didn't want to face her just yet, I love her but I feel like I'm gonna break her. "Hey, Tory." I spoke to her collecting tips from another table. "I don't think we should be talking at work." She replied doing the same thing as me with her tips. "Well can we talk after then? Let me explain." I offered. "If you're ready to talk to me sure." Tory agreed as I smiled slightly the pain hurting me.

I loved her, but I was scared for her to leave me like Lola. I walked over to the cooking station to get some food for a customer, "Here's you're soup madam, is there anything else I can get you?" I asked her politely. "How about you get yourself a water on me?" Lola smiled joining her mother as I looked over to see Tory talking to someone who I loosely recognised. "No, I'm fine thanks. Enjoy your meal." I scowled through gritted teeth and walked towards Tory. "Hey, I'm Tory. We waiting on anybody or is it just you?" She asked as the woman behind the menu revealed herself.

"It's just me- I'm glad I caught you both actually." Amanda answered putting her hands together, I rolled my eyes as if my headache wasn't bad enough she had to cause more issues. "Oh well isn't that perfect." I faked a smile. "Can we start you off with something?" Tory asked her kindly, I knew how hard it was for her to have to be nice to someone like that. "Actually, there's only one thing I need. And that's for you both to stay the hell away from my daughter." She sternly spoke.

"Wait you're-" The realisation hit my girlfriend. "Amanda LaRusso. You really came to our job? Is your daughter that scared?" I taunted scowling at her. "Well, I tried calling your parents, no call back, big surprise. Except from your mother Isabelle. Although she could only stay on the phone for a moment. Should I have kicked in your front door? Is that more your speeds?" She replied.

"Don't you come here and threaten me and my girlfriend. My grandfather he'll-" I tried to say. "He'll what? Send you Cobra bullies to do his dirty work? Everyday in my house, there are little reminders of the mess you made. I see my daughter covering up her scars and bruises. The only reason the pair of you aren't behind bars right now is because she asked me not to drag this ordeal out." She continued as I scowled.