Disclaimer

Hi guys welcome to the sequel!

I'm so excited for this story and this was my original idea for my first story, but it didn't go with the characters, so I did it for this one.

You do NOT need to read the first story to understand this one.

This story will also be a friends to lovers storyline.

The main characters have a 2 year age difference, Emma is older than Hunter and anything sexual that happens between them happens after he's 16 which is the age of consent.

Originally this story was going to be a unrequited love and he falls for her later in life, but sometimes that's hard to pull off and it can seem rushed, so it's a slowburn, will they won't they storyline and once the characters get together I'm not going to end the story right there like most authors do, I absolutely hate how you wait forever for the main characters to get together and that's the end of the story, so you will see how their life will be together.

EVERY chapter will be semi edited, so expect some mistakes.

I'm not going to have a set update schedule and as of right now we're looking at 30 chapters, but that could change anytime.

This story is a happily ever after, there's no cheating, no cliffhangers, and a well deserved HEA.

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧

If any of the following bothers you I suggest you leave the story.

1. This story will have a lot of cursing, so if fuck, shit, ass, etc bothers you then you definitely chose the wrong story.

2. This will have sexual content and VERY detailed sexual scenes. I personally like stories with smut since it shows the passion and connection between the main characters and I won't be warning you at the beginning of the chapter like I did with my first story, so you've been warned.
___________________________________________

Like I said this is a happily ever after, but it takes awhile for the characters to get there, so hang on for a bumpy and emotional ride.

I DO NOT own any of the pictures, they are from Pinterest or Google images.

In the comments I encourage you to be nice and I welcome criticism!

This is just for fun, I'm not looking to get published or win Wattys or anything it's just for mine and your enjoyment.

If I offend anybody with my story or anything just message me and let me know because I'm human and I'm going to make mistakes.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my story, I hope you like it and I'll see you in the next update!👋