I furrow my eyebrows at her, "No. You wished to speak?" I ask again, moving first, because I certainly wasn't going to have the student body watching my every move. She follows, Pearl had her dark eyes levelled in on me the moment we entered the colder forest structure that barely coloured green with the dark night looming over us both.

I face her, she purses her lips, "You impersonated yourself as a teacher in my school with someone from Melian...did you think that would go unnoticed?" She fuses into the icy air with her frozen nature. She was not the kind to walk in by herself and make quick demands like she owns this territory.

"I was not the first offender, Pearl. That would be you and Melian attempting to share information based on studying this school. That breaches security codes conducted by our very own Central Kingdom, the High King himself. Would you care taking the stand at court? Arguing that my intervention stopped your secretive, but manipulative notions to cheating before the games?" I wonder, tilting my head and my chin just so.

She narrows her eyes to stilts, "There was no such cheating in my school. State your true name, I demand at once." She positions the saying 'deny, deny, deny' into this conversation.

I give her a look, "Do you really think I can't place documents with your signatures to follow through with studying students at Nocturne, slipping spies in without anyone noticing? This school wins for a reason, it's not arrogance or wealth, despite what your negative aura is telling me you believe that it is." I gesture to her specifically.

"Who the heck are you?" She snaps.

"Well, that's un-lady-like. You'll grow wrinkles if you keep your face in that permanent expression." I point at it, she scrutinises me, before glancing behind me.

Her jaw clicks, "This is not any of your business, Legion." She demonstrates a show of annoyance in the newly warm air as fingers touch the small of my back and a low, guttural growl from Rakon has me leaning further back until those fingers shape my hips and torso. Tingles follow and his thumb strokes the thin shirt I wore, dancing over the shape of my navel.

Pearl's eyes widen as she watches. Her lips part, like she couldn't believe or even imagine in any world of what she was seeing in this very moment. It was odd, seeing the expression on her face before she snapped her eyes back over to where Headmaster Hale stood and watched.

Pearl strutted over with only one more calculating look back at the brooding man above me.

Creed moves closer and I stand between his legs at the outcome of his movement.

"Strange of her to reveal her guilt just by showing up here." Credence voices, his eyes directly on the woman.

"They thrive on remaining pretty, perfect...some can mistake it for innocent. She's conniving—and it hurts that it's exposed now. She may just expect me to hold a position in the tournament. Too bad she won't get to see it." I murmur, and instead of leaning back against Creed. I move aside, my mind wandering to Athena's. She was at the breach of the entrance, her mind on mine. She was in my thoughts, learning of her brother's position in the depths of Creed's dungeon, or cave. It was large and had some sort of dome-like tool to secure the two of them.

She moves languidly down the steps and stares deep into my eyes, "I want to see him." She murmurs.

"Read his thoughts, you mean? Understand his pain, perhaps?" I squander for some sort of swift connection as to why she looked guilty for some odd reason. I glance to Creed, he studies and scrutinises us both, before nudging his head over. The very elevator down to doom was silent, but heated.