7456-7480 Engagement hault

Start from the beginning

  Lin Yuwei looked up to the sky and sighed.

  "Grandma, are you okay..." Xiaoxue hurriedly supported her grandma, for fear that she would faint when she came out.

  Lin Yuwei waved her hand feebly...

  People are better than people, maddening , and there is no harm without comparison... She is really helpless!

  But here, after a while, the shy little girl got acquainted with Su Luo, holding one of Su Luo's arm, rubbing around, like Su Luo very much.

  However, several little girls not far away were hesitating, but they were not embarrassed to think about it.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 7457 I am flattered.

  Little sister Chu beckoned and gestured to them: "Come here, come here."

  Wow—the

  little girls all ran up with joy!

  "Sister Su! I like you so much!"

  "Sister Su! You are so beautiful!"

  "Sister Su! Can you shake hands with me?"

  "Wow! Wash your hands!"

  "Sister Su! Can you hug me?"

  ... For

  a while, it was very lively here.

  The little girls have red faces, shiny eyes, and they look so cute!

  At this moment, a girl whom Su Luo had never seen, pulled another girl over.

  Chu San added: "Hey, isn't this the girl from the

  Xu family who walked ahead?" The Xu family, one of the eight largest families, ranks in the middle of the eight giants, and has always been low-key and neutral, so the reputation is not obvious.

  The four girls of the Xu family are holding a pretty little girl in their hands, her sister Xu Qi.

  Xu Qi was holding a bunch of flowers in his hand, hiding behind Xu Si shyly all the time.

  Xu Si looked calmer and calmer. She stood in front of Su Luo and smiled and said to her: "Miss Su, this is my sister Xu Xiaoqi. She likes you very much and she insists on sending you flowers."

  Chu Xiaomei Several people stared at Xu Xiaoqi!

  Sister Su is theirs!

  Xu Xiaoqi blushed and almost dripped water. She held the flower weakly and stepped forward, with a soft voice like a mosquito: "Sister Su...do you like it?"

  Su Luo today is quite flattered.

  You know, along the way, Su Luo received more ridicule than praise, more ridicule than praise, and more contempt than admiration... But

  now these little girls, all of them have extraordinary backgrounds and noble backgrounds, but they are like little ones. Fans like her as much, and sticking to her makes Su Luo a little at a loss.

  In fact, Su Luo didn't know.

  After her deeds exploded, who was not shocked, who didn't like it? There are far more people who like her now than those who hate her.

  This is the general trend.

  She truly relies on her own efforts and strength to conquer the people of this spiritual world!