𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

While Johnny made his kids clean literally everything in his car. "That's right, clean it good. I want it to look brand-spanking-new. Get all the cans outta there. You find any lose change, it belongs to me" He said as Asteria found a quarter and sneakily put it in her pocket. "Luna hand over the quarter" Johnny said as he put his palm out from where he was standing, which was all the way across the car from her.

"Damn it. How'd you know?" Asteria asked as she walked up to him and planted the quarter on his palm.

"Like an Eagle, I see everything" Johnny boasted and Asteria gave him a blank stare.

"That was the dumbest thing I've heard today" Asteria said plainly with no emotion.

"Get back to work"

They then began to work on cardio and other things. A bin was lit on fire which caused Daniel to worry. "Come on! You got this!" Johnny yelled at the kids to work harder.

"Johnny, we're gonna get sued here" Daniel said with a worried tone.

"Uh, sue me for what?" Johnny asked as if he didn't care, because didn't care.

"Oh God, I think I'm gonna barf" Chris said as he began to walk towards Asteria.

"Stay away Chris, stay away!—" Asteria began to move away from him.

"Not the boat!" Daniel yelled, but was too late as Chris puked all over the inside of the boat.

"—ew" Asteria said as she was grossed out at the sight.

"Asteria, it's just a little vomit" Miguel joked with her and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"A little vomit? Chris just puked up the whole ocean over there" Asteria said with disgust as she gestured over to him.

"Okay, come on, let's go" Miguel said as he threw an arm around her shoulder and led her away from the scene.

They then moved inside as they made Mitch and Hawk spar. As they were doing at it, Hawk threw a kick, but Mitch dodged it which caused Hawk to kick through the shoji screen. "Oh shit" Hawk said plainly as he took his foot out while Daniel looked distraught.

"You see. This is why we don't spar in here"

"Alright who's next?" Johnny asked as he moved away from the topic.

Once Asteria got in her car she quickly pulled out her phone as she looked at her emails. She began to look and look and she finally found it.

Good evening Ms. Luna,

Your request to be counted as a senior at West Valley High has been accepted. You are now apart of this years graduating class of 2019.

Sincerely, Counselor Blatt.

She re read the emails so many times the words didn't even look like words anymore. She did it. She actually did it. Asteria Luna is graduating early. Her smile was so huge her cheeks began to hurt. She quickly put her phone away and began to drive off to go home and tell her mom.

As soon as Asteria got home she bursted through the door to find her mother in the kitchen making food. "Ma! Ma! Guess what!"

"What Mija what?" Valencia asked as she began to plate everything.

"You know how I requested to be a senior this year to graduate early?" She asked as she began to bounce in her place a little.