Chapter 41- Birthday

Start from the beginning

She couldn't fight back but I sure as hell can.

He starts to trail wet kisses down my neck and I let out a fake moan.

"You like that, baby?" He asks as he grabs my pussy that is only covered by the thin fabric of my dress.

No.

"Yeah. It feels so good bu-but I- I."

He furrows his eyebrows and clenches his jaw.

"What, bitch. I am too old for you? Too ugly? What. I am sorry princess but you won't get anything better."

"No, no. I-I didn't mean that. Can we please go into a room? You know...it will be my first time." I say, looking at him with innocent, big eyes.

"Oh, yeah. Sure, baby." He says as I can feel his dick hardening against me.

He is so fucking easy.

How stupid must he think I am?

He grabs my waist and walks down the corridor with me until he sees a door.

He grabs the doorknob and realizes it's not locked.

He walks in with me and as he wants to turn the lights on I take my favorite dagger out. When he turns around I stab him where his spleen is located.

His eyes widen as he looks down to where I thrusted the dagger in. I pull it out and at first, he stumbles a little bit but then he sinks to the ground.

"You dirty bitch. You will regret this."

"No, I won't. There will barely be consequences. Your gang was dying, honey. You are just here for... I don't even know why you were here? Probably because my mother thought she could arrange a marriage between us. This woman has no fucking idea to run this business. What would it help to marry a loser like you. She thinks every man who wears a suit is powerful." I say, letting out a chuckle as I grab my phone.

I hear him grunting when I dial a number.

He immediately picks up.

"Hey, Darius. You have to do something for me." I say before he can even make a noise.

"Good, because I just wanted to call you. You have to do something for me too."

"Yeah, spit it out."

"Ok, you introduced me to your friend a few hours ago, right?"

"Yes, Vivian?"

Of course, he is talking about Vivian.

"So, I have talked with her and she- she seems pretty nice but I forgot to ask her for a number. Could you give it to me?" He asks, sounding nervous.

You mean, you were too nervous to ask...

I have a grin on my face when I look over my shoulder to see what Antonio is doing.

I roll my eyes at his pathetic grunts.

"Yeah, sure but later. You have to come down to the first bedroom in the west wing."

"Ok, why?"

"I just stabbed Antonio."

"The Spanish?"

"The Spanish and as good I am at torturing people nobody can cause as much pain as you can and what can I say... it has to be really really painful..."

I practically can see the smirk on his face.

"How painful?"

"Make him scream and beg him for his life. And I want it to be a fucking long death. I just stabbed him in the spleen so you have some time but you should stop the bleeding, so you have some more."