"What is it sir?"

"Do you want to handle Karan's project?"

"Actually...I am not very comfortable around him." Her honest answer brought a smile on my face. "But...I don't want you to fall into trouble because of this. So I will take it up." My heart sank low.

"Didn't you say he looks like your ex? Do you really wanna work with him?" Just say a damn no Sunaina! It's not that hard.

"I will be silly if I mix my personal feelings in work. I have done such things before. I don't want to do that now." There was such big confidence in Sunaina's booming voice. Who would have thought this is the same girl whom I saved that day from the beach. I sometimes wonder now what exactly she was doing there?

"Sunaina I always wanted to ask you something."

"Yes go ahead."

"What were you doing near the beach that day? Why were you drowning?"

She didn't answer my question. I can see her figdeting with her fingers. Probably something she is not comfortable to talk about?

"I can't tell you that. I am sorry."

"Hmm...okay. I can understand." This ticked me off for a moment to be very honest. Somehow a part of me was screaming that she might have tried to kill herself that day due to this lookalike of Karan. The thought itself boiled my blood. If he wasn't my client, I wouldn't have let Sunaina go anywhere near this man. It was clear that her eyes were blinking back tears. I didn't want to hurt her anymore.

"Okay...so if you don't have any problem, we will send you off to Karan's project. You cubicle is ready and I can see that you have already got the welcome kit." She smiled at this.

"Welcome aboard Ms Mehra." I brought my hand in front of her and she shook it in return. After a few more discussions, I called Mr Bharadwaj in and let her go out. I hope she is able to adjust well. The rest of the day turned out to be more peaceful than I expected. I went round the office once or twice and found the senior managers to be impressed by Sunaina's working skills already.

"It's genius how she grasps everything so efficiently."

"I think she will progress a lot faster compared to other trainees." Whenever everyone was complimenting Sunaina's work, I felt a pang of pride well up inside of me. I don't know why is it happening with me but I have to admit that I don't hate this feeling either. The day got over faster than it usually does. I greeted everyone as they wished me good night while leaving their workplaces when my eyes fell on Sunaina. Her eyes glued to the machine. I smiled at her when I saw the locks of her hair fluttering on their own against her cheeks. That shirt of hers was making me weak in my knees. I don't know what charm does this girl have but it's definitely addictive in nature.

"Ms Mehra.."

"..."

"Ms Mehra..."

"..."

"Sunaina!" I shouted almost defeaning her ears.

"Sir yess sir!!!" She responded as if we are in an army camp.

"Let's go home. It's past working hours."

She gave me quick nod and we both went out of the office. I saw her leaving on the opposite side of mine. Curious I couldn't help but ask her.

"Where are you going?"

"Umm....towards the station. I will take an auto and go to your house." This answer made me angry. Not thinking about anything I caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards the garage.