Stay with me- Yelena

Start from the beginning

"Oh." You say sadly. "Are you staying?"

"Of course I am, big girl. I'm never leaving you." Yelena promises and kisses your head.

"Can we go to bed, Auntie Lena?" You ask.

"Yeah, sure, baby." Yelena smiles. "Come on, let's go."

Yelena glances out of the window from the kitchen where she's cooking dinner. You've been playing outside for quite a while, on the the jungle gym that she built you.

It's been 2 years since Natasha left, Yelena has been telling you that she's undercover on a mission, but she can tell that you're growing suspicious

Yelena sighs deeply and knocks on the window which gains your attention.

"Dinner, big girl!" She calls.

Yelena sets the food down on the table as you run into the house. Yelena catches you in her arms when you jump at her.

"Woah! Slow down, monkey." Yelena chuckles.

You giggle happily. "Thank you for my playground, Auntie Lena!"

Yelena smiles. "You're welcome, baby. Go wash your hands."

Yelena sets you down and watches as you run off to the bathroom to wash your hands.

"Auntie Lena?" You call from the bathroom.

"Yeah, sweetie?" She calls back.

"Can you buy some more bubbles for my bath?" You ask and walk back to the able.

"Sure, baby." She chuckles at your randomness. "Sit down."

You jump into your seat and grin when you see the Mac and cheese. "Can I have the hot sauce please?"

Yelena grins. "A girl after my own heart." She says and passes it to you.

Yelena takes it from you after you're done and pours some on her own.

"Did you finish your homework?" Yelena asks you as you start to eat.

"Yup. It's all packed in my school bag for tomorrow." You reply.

"Good girl." Yelena smiles at you.

You eat on silence for a bit, before you look over to the chair your Mom used to sit at.

"Auntie Lena?" You ask.

"Yes, detka?"

"She's not coming back, is she?" You ask her.

Yelena pauses, sighing deeply and she looks down at her plate. "No...no, she's not."

"Was it me?" You ask. "She left because of me, didn't she?"