Long Talks and Fifa - 3

Start from the beginning

            I saw Maya blushing a little bit as I turned back to the sink. “Oh…”

            “You know, he’s really lucky to have you. There used to be so much shit about Harry’s girlfriends because they always got so much hate from the fans. I mean, all our girlfriends did, but his got, like, death threats. I guess because he was a fan favorite all the girls wanted him to stay single or something… But I guess now that he’s older, he’s looking for a more serious relationship. I mean, you know Harry. He used to be such a flirt and would get all the ladies. He would flirt with every pretty girl he talked to. Oh, and they all happened to be blonde too… His girlfriends I mean.”

            “There’s nothing wrong with that,” Maya interjected. I nodded and took another plate from her.

            “I know, but he would just say he always liked girls with brown hair and brown eyes and he would date someone bleached blonde with blue eyes. I don’t know, fans got pissed off with every single girl he was with. But you’re basically the girl he’s always been looking for. You’re exactly his type and you honestly have no idea how in love he is with you. None of us have seen him like this before. He just really loves you. It’s cute actually. He’s always talking about you and if we bring up your name, he’s automatically interested in the conversation. Really Maya, I think you and Harry are going to be together for a while.”

            I saw Maya blushing even more. She wiped her hands on a dish cloth and exhaled. “Well I’m not sure if Harry has told you, but he’s my first real boyfriend. I mean, I had one in high school, but I just really love Harry more than anyone else. He’s amazing and he respects me and I love how he’s always kissing me… and I’ve heard that when he was, I don’t know, eighteen, the media wanted everyone to see him as a man-whore or something, but he’s the complete opposite of that. I don’t think anyone will really understand that because they’ve never actually been with him. Not only in like a friendly way, but you know, I’ve actually been in a… sexual situation with him and one of them was my first time and he was just so sweet and caring and he made sure I was okay and everything. I just love him so much.” Maya blushed even more and I smiled at her.

            “Have you thought about anything more serious?” Her eyes widened. She shook her head quickly.

            “Zayn, I’ve only known him for a couple months. What happens if we break up?”

            I shook my head. “Maya I can assure you that Harry would never think of breaking up with you. He loves you so much it’s crazy. He’s always wanted a steady girlfriend who he could cuddle with in bed. And you live right next door to him!  You aren’t thinking of breaking up with him, are you? Because I know, if that happens, he will be devastated.”

            Maya shook her head. “Of course not!”

            “Well neither is he, so who knows what can happen?”

            “Zayn, stop freaking me out with marriage…” Maya mumbled, looking at the floor. “Let’s go see what they’re up to inside.”

            “But I never get to talk to you, Maya. Come on, don’t you like talking about Harry? I won’t tell him, I promise. I just want to hear what you have to say.”

            Maya sighed and boosted herself up onto the island. “Okay, let’s talk then.”

            I smiled proudly and stood in front of my best friend’s gorgeous girlfriend. Apart from her being the sweetest person, I could tell why Harry was so in love with her. She was literally perfect. Her hair, her eyes, her body, everything. I couldn’t have been happier for Harry, even though I was a bit envious that he had such a beautiful girlfriend.